Why are my plants leaves serrated?

• Thread starter 2Yanny1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2Yanny1

Hey its my first grow, its outdoor and with seeds fromm barneys Farm. I bought 4 different Automatic strains. 3/4 sprouted 2 plants are growing rapidly and one looks stunted, it is growing slowly and the leaves look different. I googled a lot and found many people saying it was heat stress, do you think the same ? And any Tipps what I could so to Help the plant. (Its Skywalker Auto from barneys Farm)

Im happy about any tipps and information. :)

Why are my plants leaves serrated
Why are my plants leaves serrated 2

2Yanny1

What soil are you using? Does it drain well?
Im using compost mixed with some bagged flower soil, and 1 Inch of lava rocks at the bottom (15L 4gal plastic pot with holes in the bottom). I watered each day 500 ml, its around 30°C at the hottest time of the day. I didnt water Yesterday but the lava rocks at the bottom where still wet wenn I checked today. You think i am overwatering it? Thank you for your fast reply.

MEGA956

MEGA956

I start my plants in solo cups then transplant to a larger pot, easier to water.... Like these, about 20 days old, transplanting to 3 gallon pot this weekend.

IMG 6064

2Yanny1

I start my plants in solo cups then transplant to a larger pot, easier to water.... Like these, about 20 days old, transplanting to 3 gallon pot this weekend.
I also started my plants in 0.5L pots, but the roots were visible at the bottom after 2 weeks, that's why I transplanted them. Heard you shouldn't let the taproot of an Autoflower touch the bottom of the pot.

MEGA956

MEGA956

I also started my plants in 0.5L pots, but the roots were visible at the bottom after 2 weeks, that's why I transplanted them. Heard you shouldn't let the taproot of an Autoflower touch the bottom of the pot.

Autos are different for sure.

2Yanny1

That's weird. Is Skywalker a short plant?
On their page it says "plant size: small" but this plant is just over 3 weeks old, looks really small too me. Also seen a lot about the soil and that there is too much moisture and too less oxygen for the plant. My Pineapple express is at least double the size and sprouted only 1 day earlier.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
On their page it says "plant size: small" but this plant is just over 3 weeks old, looks really small too me. Also seen a lot about the soil and that there is too much moisture and too less oxygen for the plant. My Pineapple express is at least double the size and sprouted only 1 day earlier.
I'm not sure dude. Good luck. I hope someone can help you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom