Why Are my plants showing these symptoms/dying?

• Thread starter Yoda707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Yoda707

I’m admitting defeat today and pulling my plants after weeks of troubleshooting and babying them, they are done. I overwatered this run on my initial watering in and they haven’t recovered.

I can’t, in good conscious, start back up until I figure out why, with each run in this room, I start to see the same symptoms. In my past runs my plants eventually pulled through and had a decent harvest, but were not as healthy as they should be. This run they are not pulling out of it.

Here’s what I’m doing/experiencing: TP clones to 3.5” pots and veg for 2-3 weeks under t4 lights, then TP into 5 gal pots and veg another couple weeks under Gavitas. At this point, late in veg, for my last 4 runs, I start to see issues on the leaves. See photos.

From comparing photos to plant deficiency charts it looks like phosphorus deficiency. What I don’t understand is why would that be happening when I’m following the growing instructions from my fertilizer line to a T?? Using Cutting Edge Nutrients. I recently read a description of magnesium deficiency and it sounded similar to my issue but photos didn’t look the same. A magnesium deficiency makes more sense that phosphorus. But I’ve supplemented with cal/mag in water and foiler and added Epsom salts but maybe not enough?

This run I’ve tried so many things:
Hydrogaurd for root rot, tested soil ph, water ph, light meter, foiler fed, trying to figure out why I continue to get reoccurring issues.

Why are my plants showing these symptomsdying
Why are my plants showing these symptomsdying 2
Why are my plants showing these symptomsdying 3
Y

Yoda707

Looks like some serious systemic fungus or disease. Those genetics probably gotta go. Deep clean. Reset. Damn.
Here’s the thing, I’m getting these clones from a friend who is producing AA product.

growsince79

growsince79

Looks like pythium blight / root rot. Easy to overwater going from solo to 5 gal. Tp to 1gal and water correctly, tp to 3 or 5 a couple weeks before flip make it easier to water properly.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Get you watering and environment in order and back the lights way off. It has nothing to do witg all these products etc.

Plants are peone to everything you listed when they are not healthy and 99% its due to one or more of tgise 3 factors.

I can tell you with 100% certainty light is definitely involved and the other 2 are contributing.

The first thing you do is back the light off the next is correct you watering and environment.

People need to stop looking at identifying a deficiency and treating it as they need more…. It almost ALWAYS do to those 3 factors and has nothing to do with a lack of a particular nutrient

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Also read you post…. This all happens when you switch to the much more powerful gavitas. This os where many also make the mistake of going by numbers and FAR FAR to much emphasis is placed on numbers and not reading the plants

Y

Yoda707

Looks like pythium blight / root rot. Easy to overwater going from solo to 5 gal. Tp to 1gal and water correctly, tp to 3 or 5 a couple weeks before flip make it easier to water properly.
Ya I’ve been thinking that may be a factor. I used to TP clone to 5” pot them into beds with no root rot problem.

Currently I’m using 5 gal pots but only filled up 3 or 4 gal of soil.

Ponky

Ponky

Here’s the thing, I’m getting these clones from a friend who is producing AA product.
We use a similar system.

A = a poorly grown kush or decent hash plant.
AA = a decent kush strain. With buds that taste ok. Maybe could've been cured better.

AAA = premium kush and hybrids. Taste good. Smells good. Is good. Readily available.

AAAA (quads) premium rare kush. Premium rare exotic indicas. Buds that are recently cured. Flawless and makes you want to smoke joint after joint.

So if it's fire. You may have poisoned them. Or your buddy said yeah they're dubs. And he didn't realize you wanted trips and quads only.

Full clean up. And check you air intakes. Filter the air for bugs or fumes. Do a full audit of how you're growing. Simplify your steps and find the mistakes. You also might have bought bunk growing media that has a disease or fungus in it.

Top Bottom