Why Are These 2 Plants So Much Shorter Then The Others?

• Thread starter kushwrldwide
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushwrldwide

kushwrldwide

Why are these 2 plants so much shorter then the others
I'm new at this and I feel like I have a few problems with a couple plants. But for now I would like to know why I have plants that are so much shorter then the others

Why are these 2 plants so much shorter then the others 2
Why are these 2 plants so much shorter then the others 3
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Are they from seed or clones. It's probably like str8 said. If its seeds then it's phenos. But could be multiple reasons. Not am issue at all. At most you may need to end up elevating the shot plants.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I'm a hydro guy so one of these others can help you with that. I got 0 experience in anything but dwc.

str8smokn

str8smokn

So these are clones of the same plant?
How long have you had them?
What kind of Soil,nutes?
What's your temp,humidity?
Take a couple of good pictures of the problematic plants by themselves.
What's your watering schedule like?
STR8

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Fk I gotta proof read... Can't come back and edit these posts if you wait to long lol

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Dam not much leafs lower them lights or raise them pots with T5 you should have short stocky plants tie tops down every couple of days bending them more down

kushwrldwide

kushwrldwide

They're clones from the same plant. I've had them about a month. Temp is around 75f - 79f and humidity is around 70% and 75%. I feed them every 3 days with about half a liter each (the pots won't hold more then that).
Fox Farms
Tigers bloom 2tbs
Big bloom 3tbs
Grow big 2tbs

Last edited:
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Looks like over feeding to me. I've had a couple get funky like that when I was running them to high. I think running to much calmag had one of mine looking like that last pic of yours

kushwrldwide

kushwrldwide

It is tap water. My acid levels in the watering jug are at 6 and my run off are about 7

Top Bottom