Why are they doing this :(

• Thread starter Kendallj24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kendallj24

Kendallj24

This can’t be over watering and the soil should have enough nutrients during this stage of life to prevent any deficiencies 2 weeks in, I noticed it with the cotelydons first but thought it was just time for them to drop, but it’s making it’s way up, so I’m thinking a NPK deficiency as a whole. I’m using distilled water growing in fox farm ocean forest. I’m thinking my soil ph is off & the nutes aren’t available. I also did just spot some fly of some sort flying away when I touched soil. But that couldn’t lead to this could it ?

Goodthingsgrow

Goodthingsgrow

Hi Kendallj24.
When was the last watering?
What type of light and how close is it to the plants?

Heynow

Heynow

Distilled water is a big mistake. The ph is fucked and the water is stripped. Use regular tap water

firstgrowdontknow

firstgrowdontknow

idk what the hell Im doing but those plants looks thirsty to me. Checking my grow log(diff medium) I was watering almost every day. Is the soil dry? Also, distilled water will have to be ph'ed before use, same as tap really.

Kendallj24

Kendallj24

Distilled water is a big mistake. The ph is fucked and the water is stripped. Use regular tap water
So do you think my soil is stripped because of the distilled & I should add small doses of nutrients like nitrogen or should the tap water be enough to get them back up? It’s kind of hard whether or not they need water at times I feel like I over water them every time I do give them water which is not in large amounts, they just seem unhappy with whatever I do

Heynow

Heynow

Water them with no nutes now. Are you watering to runoff? It looks completely dry.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Stop with the 3 days of dry and water them so their roots grow. The soil looks to me like it was/is too hot for seedlings but I think if you water them more they will be just fine in a week. You don't need to let them get dry spell though, especially when they are seedlings.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Personally, if it's only these 3 in the video, I would just start over. In the time it will take for these to recover you could almost be back to where you should be with healthier plants 👍

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

This can’t be over watering and the soil should have enough nutrients during this stage of life to prevent any deficiencies 2 weeks in, I noticed it with the cotelydons first but thought it was just time for them to drop, but it’s making it’s way up, so I’m thinking a NPK deficiency as a whole. I’m using distilled water growing in fox farm ocean forest. I’m thinking my soil ph is off & the nutes aren’t available. I also did just spot some fly of some sort flying away when I touched soil. But that couldn’t lead to this could it ?
View attachment 1093942
U know bro I'm having same issue I'm like idk 3weeks in I lost track. But it looks heathy but it's kinda droopy . Also in living soil in fabric pot that I re posted in because I thought it was a issue with the soil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom