why cant i get stoned

• Thread starter baron1212
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

baron1212

hey guys ive been smoking kind bud now for about 2 months straight, day and night>Now no matter how many bong hits i take no matter how long i hold it i cant get stoned.Whats up?I just started back smoking about 4 months ago.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Have you tried consuming edibles? Those are often a far more effective way to get stoned with people who have high (holla!) tolerance. What's your definition of kind bud? Do you have any pictures of said bud? I built up my tolerance over years of smoking. It would be interesting if you had already developed such a high tolerance in a relatively short amount of time.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Best to take a break every once in a while Bro!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Right, a break or a new variety, gotta mix up the flavors as the first time you smoke a variety if it's been awhile, it hits you harder than smoking that same flavor for days on end...not sure if that helps but I've been going strong for 17 years with some miniature breaks but none long enough to b a fortnight even...lol
I get baked on one hit sometimes, granted after 30-45 mins later I'm ripping that bowl n finishing it and maybe lighting a freshie. But I assure you, you can keep getting baked, just smoke less each time you smoke, if you smoke too much too fast it's a waste in my experience.
And a mini bowl for me is a .3-.4 after I've disassembled it and got it ready to burn, take a day off and you should get smashed next bowl after that, if not, I'd look into some new buds maybe...

later,
baba G

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

get some hash, a skillet and dab that bitch on there:rasta:

E

ErHu

Take a break, change the kind and then edibles. If that doesn't work your about out of luck.

B

billybadazz

Man are you smokin' bammer cuz I smoke all day every day and get higher than girraffe ballz... order you up some seeds here at the farm, crack some beans, grow em' and smoke some fire. I promise that'll do the job!

JH420

JH420

There is a definite ceiling to smoking buds...but vaping oil or consuming edibles is a whole other story. I never met anybody who doesn't get high as they wanna be off bho or proper edibles.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Get better dope and you wont need a break !
Most bud i try is like the buzz i already have in my sick head and i cant even tell if im high or not at times . Forget stoned LoL. Ive tried oil form ssh and o.g. and such and its no better to me . Waste of my money actually. Cant even get a rush off the shit trying . Last time i go that route when out .

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Try giving yourself an enema,your colon is probably clogged with all kinds of bullshit and you need to cleanse yourself.Please report back with the results.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Switch it up, try a diff strain. Maybe your "kind bud" isnt so kind..
I just find it hard to believe you cant get high off dank bud.
I got some buds that will get you high just looking at em.

T

testez

what strain are you using? you've built a tolerance and you need to take a break and try to find another strain.

If you can smoke sativa's or sat hybrids during the day and a heavy indica at night. This will most likely take care of the tolerance issues you seem to be experiencing.

M

moodster

ive been smoking every day for about 10 years you just got to get diff strains

S

SSHZ

LOL........ funny thread. I've been mixing "cocktails" of my multiple varieties for years. The high is often more complex and stronger. It's usually my late night smoke for relaxing and sleep.

M

maestro

I know this threads a bunch a BS but on a serios note. Really if you are smoking down n not catchin a buzz at all, are you sleepin at night, more sensitive to pain than usual, sensitive to light, hows your appetite, been noticing weight loss? Im just askin because when I became an adult onset type 1 diabetic my body stoped making insulin completley
and one thing I noticed was I couldn't get high. Because this was starvin my brain my body stopped making vital hormones like dopamine n seratonin. I farm some stank sticky dank and have refined my skills in the hobby over twenty years my meds are good. I was blastin pinkie size joints thinking my herbs wasn't any good while my bros were curled up fetal position after a smoke out.

Dopamine is a big part of what makes ya feel stoned, sleep good n deal with pain physical n mental. Seratonin helps moods. sleep, happiness and has a lot to do with the high behind herbs.

Maybe you are just smokin too much, smokin bunk or doing too much meth or somethin but if dank aint bombin ya test your blood sugar bro. Its easy n can save your life.

peace

Top Bottom