Why did I get seeds on my Louis the 13th plants?????

• Thread starter Ed310
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Ed310

On my 9th week flushing my louis plants. allot of plants have seeds! Did I do something wrong or is it just the plant? I have more of the same plants in my veg. Should I get rid of them?
Why did i get seeds on my louis the 13th plants
Why did i get seeds on my louis the 13th plants 2
Why did i get seeds on my louis the 13th plants Why did i get seeds on my louis the 13th plants 2

jammie

jammie

hey ed- sorry to hear of your seeded grow. any polyhybrid cannabis has the potential to hermie and produce male pollen. ANY light leaks from a power strip or humifier dial will cause it as will heat stress. i use a product called dutchmaster's reverse and have never had a problem. definately worth checking into if your going to continue this strain

P

paulycali

Were they from feminised seeds or is the clone-only version?

E

Ed310

hey ed- sorry to hear of your seeded grow. any polyhybrid cannabis has the potential to hermie and produce male pollen. ANY light leaks from a power strip or humifier dial will cause it as will heat stress. i use a product called dutchmaster's reverse and have never had a problem. definately worth checking into if your going to continue this strain

That's I just picked up 3 liters or that stuff hopefully it works for my other tables. It was a lil hard finding it because they stopped selling it in California

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

was there anything else in the room? I've seen louie with all sorts of problems but I never saw a herm on her...

E

Ed310

was there anything else in the room? I've seen louie with all sorts of problems but I never saw a herm on her...
Yes I have super lemon haze and BMW (Bruce lee og x Maui waui). But I've never had a problem with them having seeds

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

all it takes is one pollen sac...did you notice any anthers coming out of the other plants? I've grown maui waui too and killed it for herming out...maybe that cross was the problem...

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

over fed/ hot/not happy og =white seeds. back down nutes check for light leaks reevaluate grow room mechanics

mushface

mushface

i ran 11 white urks from seed. they were place in 4"rockwool w/ 6" pots filled with hydroton. i filled the pots w/ too much pebbles placing the wool to high and made them roots stretch to hard for h2o resulting in 11 seed plants. Next run solved that problem and not 1 of them bitches seeded. Just my experience. hope you solve ur issue. Good luck. Happy growing

Top Bottom