Why did my seedling fall over?

• Thread starter domgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
domgrows

domgrows

UGH! Is this a result of overwatering or what could the issue be. My ma told me to put more soil in the cup but it’s that the issue?

Why did my seedling fall over
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Welp I’ll bet dollars to nugs that the sun sets in the direction the plant is leaning.
You can also add some dirt to sure up the base of the plant. An inch or two would help.

R

RhastaBlasta

They actually looks like they are definitely gonna make it so just give them a good treatment from now on. I'd say it CAN be the water but I would check the water itself first, I mean pH

nomdeplume

nomdeplume

A gentle breeze. As plants move it the wind the back and forth action exercises the stems cells causing them to strengthen. After 24-48 hours of a light, wafting, breeze and it will perk right up. Sometimes if the light isn't intense enough, the stem will elongate, causing the plant to tip. The most important thing is that the stem doesn't come in contact with, ie lay across wet dirt, it will dampen off and die.

emanresu

emanresu

they have stretched and you don't have enough dirt in your cups bro. you could fill them up get those stems covered and they will be a lot sturdier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom