Why didn’t my buds go massive

• Thread starter Shayne010944
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Have a bowpeep at the bottles see if they say you can use in conjunction with or use at different weeks , I'm using cyco platinum and the swell enzymes say to be used at week #7 to #9 and do not use potash plus if using swell so I run the potash plus week #2 to #7 .
You may have to go on line and look at what there is data sheet the company puts out .
I think all the comments have given you a pretty good idea it a lot of things you got to do to get big heads . Od
hey od , yeah i have also read that shouldnt be using max bloom with pk spike - one rules out the other - even though i only used very small amounts maybe this was also the cause

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
hey od , yeah i have also read that shouldnt be using max bloom with pk spike - one rules out the other - even though i only used very small amounts maybe this was also the cause
Yes it can set a plant back a bit I mark my bottles on the top with weeks and times to use do I don't forget it got alltimers mate ..... I would get on line and get you nutes and add on fine tuned .

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
What watering schedule? Coco right. Hopefully at least daily. What size container?
Feed schedule?
so many perimeters with bud size, and node spacing. Strain specifics and genetics. being the biggest.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

What watering schedule? Coco right. Hopefully at least daily. What size container?
Feed schedule?
so many perimeters with bud size, and node spacing. Strain specifics and genetics. being the biggest.
yeah was watering daily then in flowering went up to twice daily. think they were 8L containers . next grow maybe ill run smaller ones

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

C6805F1F 4114 4CE5 BECE 73AB3539ADAD

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

lets just say here i was on week 6 of flower . i would mix up 4 litres of water and then add 8ml of dual fuel 1 , 8ml of dual fuel 2 , 20ml of massive , and 8ml of rezin and feed them .

i would do this again for the next day and so on for the whole week. is that correct ?

Madmax

Madmax

My dosage of massive was no more than 35ml to 20 litres .i stopped using it at week 7 as i believe it can make buds foxtail..

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
yeah was watering daily then in flowering went up to twice daily. think they were 8L containers . next grow maybe ill run smaller ones
8l containers? For sure wouldn’t go smaller😂
To a point.
the bigger the pot. Bigger roots, bigger plant. Biggest buds.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

im not sure if this schedule i have is nutrients for a whole week for are they daily measurements

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Feed schedule?
what are your thoughts mate

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

reading this booklet online i was adding pk spike daily, guess i supposed to do it once every 2 weeks , is that how you guys read this. i must of over done the pk spike

Capture

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
lets just say here i was on week 6 of flower . i would mix up 4 litres of water and then add 8ml of dual fuel 1 , 8ml of dual fuel 2 , 20ml of massive , and 8ml of rezin and feed them .

i would do this again for the next day and so on for the whole week. is that correct ?
Don't know never used your product you are running

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I’m not familiar with that lineup either but looks solid enough. I feed at every watering in coco, and adjust ppm and ratios at different stages of development.

Madmax

Madmax

thats not much , have a look at my schedule at its showing 5ml to a litre of water.
No...it isnt..im finding very quickly that the less is more and seeing no decline in bud size ,i havnt even used pk this grow and everythings just dandy.certain strains require less than you think..you could even experiment using half the reccommended dosages on that chart and see how they go.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

No...it isnt..im finding very quickly that the less is more and seeing no decline in bud size ,i havnt even used pk this grow and everythings just dandy.certain strains require less than you think..you could even experiment using half the reccommended dosages on that chart and see how they go.
Yeah I’ve been running half dose , next run I’ll be more aware of the pk spike. But still unanswered question on the schedule if the mixing is for the whole week or daily

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

just trimmed up a branch and this is what it looks like . are spider farmer lights shit ?
Hey man,
not that they are shit, but they are over represented. That 2000w panel is only producing however many watts it pulls from the wall. So it may say 2000w, but if the wall pull is only 295 or 310w guess what that’s all the light will pump. I’ve found if you are going with the cheaper base price LEDs you’ll have to run at least 2 lights. I use viperspectra and I have the same problem, ended up putter 3 panels in my bloom tent.

Top Bottom