Why do I feel like my Bud is getting Better?

• Thread starter Johnlandy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
I think I understand curing and the purpose pretty well but probably not 😂 My question is why do I feel like my bud is getting more potent. Quick example. TGC8- Grew her decently well but honestly not well enough to get the terp expression I wanted. The cure hasn’t brought out any additional terps but I feel like the smoke is getting stronger. Do I just have a preference for strong Indica couch lock? And doesn’t the degradation of THC, in general, lead to a more couch lock state anyway. Honestly high asf right now and I can’t figure out exactly why lol.

gristle

gristle

How long did you dry and how far into cure are you?
I agree with trustfall, fresh will get you high but not stoned. Would it be safe to say the day it turns stoney it is dry and the curing begins? Sometimes the terps don't show up heavy til after this point and it has started curing.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
How long did you dry and how far into cure are you?
I agree with trustfall, fresh will get you high but not stoned. Would it be safe to say the day it turns stoney it is dry and the curing begins? Sometimes the terps don't show up heavy til after this point and it has started curing.
10 days. 2 months into cure. Interesting thought about when it turns stoney is probably when it is Actually dry. I like it. Will do some experimenting with next batch.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I agree @Johnlandy420 there's something there when it comes to degradation as long as you're not losing terps because terps also help the entourage effect
Another good point, if it’s curing and loses the terps I give up. The best curing strain I’ve grown was lemon tree, a year later was still lemony as can be!

2Bad

2Bad

Alrighty me too just curious. I'm about to flower some organic clones I'll let you know if there's a difference.

Top Bottom