Why Do Millennials Have No Respect? A Thread By A Millennial

• Thread starter ThePro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThePro

Why don't SOME folks, just accept the fact that there are new growers replacing them with better, higher quality marijuana?

T

ThePro

Are they?
In some situations yes.Though I also understand there are those growers who have been doing it for years and grow some top notch very dank marijuana. But they gotta realize, it's out with the old, in with the new. Don't gotta get mad about it just accept it.

Toaster79

Toaster79

In some situations yes.Though I also understand there are those growers who have been doing it for years and grow some top notch very dank marijuana. But they gotta realize, it's out with the old, in with the new. Don't gotta get mad about it just accept it.

Out with the old, in with the new? If there wasn't for the old you would be growing corn and basil, so show some respect.

T

ThePro

Why not up post me in your other thread then?
That thread was originally for the plant bleeding red, nobody believed it and started talking shit. I will not continue to argue and waste time with you guys, i know what is true, and that is all I care about. Though you do grow some good marijuana. Nice!

T

ThePro

Out with the old, in with the new? If there wasn't for the old you would be growing corn and basil, so show some respect.
Yes that's very true also. I should not have put it that way. My point is, the older growers are passing down they're genetics to the younger guys so they can grow It even better and take over and continue the cycle.

xenon730

xenon730

but that's not really what's happening? the newest are not growing the best or creating the best genetics. those are being done as always, by mostly professionals in the industry with 5-10 years experience at least, that are the most passionate about what they do.

i understand your sentient and am not blindly hating on you, but you are wrong about this. cannabis, like any drug or agricultural product, will likely be dominated by the oldest companies. think about beer or wine, tobacco, etc. it is also important to understand that a lot of these new cut genetics weaken the over all gene pool and so old and landrace genetics will always need to be around and used.

T

ThePro

I see your point. But you gotta also realize these strains are being passed down to the younger guys. So we can continue to grow it, and breed it, and create even better marijuana. I know from first hand experience. Ringos gift

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I see your point. But you gotta also realize these strains are being passed down to the younger guys. So we can continue to grow it, and breed it, and create even better marijuana. I know from first hand experience. Ringos gift
The only thing I see the new generation doing is S1'ing everything. They look better but are they really better? No just a bunch of hermie prone crap

xenon730

xenon730

yeah i agree with that and I'm not claiming to know 100%. I'm sure there's all sorts of different reasons for strains to be passed around and i was speaking more in general, but thinking on it I'm sure the situation you described is also very common. i feel there are almost teams involved with people of varying experience making us both right lol.

T

ThePro

The only thing I see the new generation doing is S1'ing everything. They look better but are they really better? No just a bunch of hermie prone crap
Ignorance at it's finest. Thats only what you have seen. I'm from Mendocino county, trust me, we strive for danker better bud. If that was not the case, we would still have that bunk seed bud from the 80's

T

ThePro

You need a spanking to teach you to respect your elders LOL
Shut up, I have great respect for older growers. All I'm saying is that they will not always be the best. In some cases, younger guys will take over and continue the cycle until they become old and then pass they're genetics down to the younger guys again.

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Dude, another thread because no one would give you any respect in the last one ?
How do you not understand that being humble and open minded is how you not only grow as a person , but actually accomplish anything.
Your parents fucking suck at parenting , you are like an angry 12 year old throwing tantrums because no one cares about your stupid claims

T

ThePro

What's your problem man? Quit commenting on my threads. All you do is talk shit. Leave me alone lol, im bout to block your dumb ass.

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

IMG 2979
Hahahahahha

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
this exactly remember when breeders actually made new crosses and made plants better ie shortened the sativa flowing time and bread out the hermie traits and even made plants resist bugs and mold

Ignorance at it's finest. Thats only what you have seen. I'm from Mendocino county, trust me, we strive for danker better bud. If that was not the case, we would still have that bunk seed bud from the 80's
Everyone tries to be better but this new generation you speak of really has not contributed much if any to the community alot more snakes and theifs nowadays oh and cookies everything ie bottlenecking the genetic pool not being a Dick but what new innovations have you seen in the past 10 years that really changed the game in a way that og kush did or nl5 shit what kind of lights do you use? Or notes or ipms?

T

ThePro

this exactly remember when breeders actually made new crosses and made plants better ie shortened the sativa flowing time and bread out the hermie traits and even made plants resist bugs and mold

Everyone tries to be better but this new generation you speak of really has not contributed much if any to the community alot more snakes and theifs nowadays oh and cookies everything ie bottlenecking the genetic pool not being a Dick but what new innovations have you seen in the past 10 years that really changed the game in a way that og kush did or nl5 shit what kind of lights do you use? Or notes or ipms?
I don't use artificial light, I use the sun buddy. (The natural way). For Ipms I foliar spray with trifecta once a week, haven't had pest or mold problems in years and pass lab test every time. I'd say the ringos gift strain I have with 23% cbd and less than 1% thc has changed the game, it has helped many people suffering from chronic illness. The shake is also used for tinctures and oils and salves which could then be used to alleviate pain for people. It has changed the game because the high cbd to thc ratio is for the most part, unheard of and it helps people who suffer. Current am also working on a cbd spray which can help alleviate your sick/old pets. Nice try dude. Trust me, out here in mendocino we are really doing it.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Shut up, I have great respect for older growers. All I'm saying is that they will not always be the best. In some cases, younger guys will take over and continue the cycle until they become old and then pass they're genetics down to the younger guys again.

I think that proves my point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom