Why Do Millennials Have No Respect? A Thread By A Millennial

• Thread starter ThePro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sun

sun

not trying to goof on you in any way. mendo used to have great weed , they still do if you know where to look.i've always thought they did purple better than humboldt. But over the years , even just the last ten years the quality is hit or miss because of all the new growers .
now im not comenting on your growing skills , just my personal experiance with the sceane .your better off driving down the road to garberville and finding some older cats to hook up off of.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't use artificial light, I use the sun buddy. (The natural way). For Ipms I foliar spray with trifecta once a week, haven't had pest or mold problems in years and pass lab test every time. I'd say the ringos gift strain I have with 23% cbd and less than 1% thc has changed the game, it has helped many people suffering from chronic illness. The shake is also used for tinctures and oils and salves which could then be used to alleviate pain for people. It has changed the game because the high cbd to thc ratio is for the most part, unheard of and it helps people who suffer. Current am also working on a cbd spray which can help alleviate your sick/old pets. Nice try dude. Trust me, out here in mendocino we are really doing it.
You took me all wrong man im not saying you specifically im just "staying on topic" you grow with the sun which is the "oldest" form of cultivation and as far a Cbd strains go we were using them for ever we just didn't know what was in it making it so effective. Don't believe me bubba kush is high in Cbd as well as the blue berry lines that were made so long ago once again us ypumg folks haven't really added much to the community

T

ThePro

haha for sure man whatever you say. I'm sure you have made great contributions to the community hahah.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
haha for sure man whatever you say. I'm sure you have made great contributions to the community hahah.
I have not which is my point exactly you take everything as an attack when its not its called intelligent conversation I disagree with the younger generation doing things better oh and just so you know I just turned 27 a few weeks ago so im young. Best advice I've gotten and have used was from sitting at a table with about 5 old heads oldest being atleast 70. You know what that advice was? You never know it all and Always be learning . these cats put alot of us to shame because while old they still are learning and contributing every day with decades of experimentation this new era we live in now was built by the heads of old and destroyed by the young heads of today

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Shut up, I have great respect for older growers. All I'm saying is that they will not always be the best. In some cases, younger guys will take over and continue the cycle until they become old and then pass they're genetics down to the younger guys again.

No you have little respect for yourself or anyone else it seems.

The new strains are just the same old plants being over bred more and more. Or worse just borrowed elite clones and pollen chucked together.

The old great plants had a better more interesting array of cannabanoids and you have virtually no experience to know the difference.

Real growers in my experience do not buy or smoke cash cropped dispensary weed (well by choice).

It basically sucks. Fast hit. High thc. Flat tuned out short lived high.

Smoke some real g-13 x Real East Coast Sour Diesel x Lemon Thai and you might get a glimpse of what you are missing.

When I was your age 1 joint would get 4 of us high for hours. Red eyed. Giggling. Seeing trails and listening to enhanced music. And able to function and tune in to activities. But have way more fun.

You never actually got high. Just stoned. Or you would be on the quest for the old stuff just like the best breeders.

But your boss is only in it for money. Not quality. And not medicine. Just sellable lab tested product.

And you are a noob laborer. Not a grower yet.

If you were. You would know that you can't match the high quality of a smaller competent Grow with a greenhouse and hundreds of plants.

Think microbrew vs. Coors.

And if you ask the community a question because you don't know the answer. Wouldn't it make more sense to listen and learn?

I keep trying to get you to respond. I posted my flowers. They are worlds nicer than "yours". And we all know the high is a lot better.

And you are putting down growers with much more experience than me. What's wrong with you kid?

You belong on RIU. Lol.

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

Why don't SOME folks, just accept the fact that there are new growers replacing them with better, higher quality marijuana?

Cannabis in general has went down hill since I started smoking. That could be the reason. And Ive taken "tolerance breaks" upwards of 2 years, so no, its not that old argument.

Old timers tend soil in general. The new croppers tend wallets, out of ignorance of new consumers they take advantage of. I never had any old timer try to pass sugar crust off as terps and frost before,or grow with food coloring to make a strain purple. Or worry about stupid number games.

People will eventually catch on and stop buying commercial produce once they realize it's not satisfying like the passionately grown stuff.

Last edited:
Farmer P

Farmer P

Reminds me of my oldest daughter. Arrogant, disrespectful, ignorant, and suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect. Apparently I was a terrible parent. (I also blame the school system) Show some respect for your elders!

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

IMG 2879
Hahahahahha, whatever mod or admin, who changed the title of this thread, to a more appropriate heading , you get my vote for employee of the month !

Papa

Papa

Supporter
this thread serves no useful purpose. i've closed it.

"ThePro" has been put on the bench for awhile do to recent comments and behavior.

let's keep the farm a friendly and beneficial place for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom