Why do my leaves and bud/pistils look like this?

• Thread starter 420blazeitG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420blazeitG

b4i added a second light it grew fine but somethings wrong, can someone . help? the temp is at 80f and 44h, should i just cut it/

Image1 1
Image2
Image3
T

Token85

b4i added a second light it grew fine but somethings wrong, can someone . help? the temp is at 80f and 44h, should i just cut it/

What rogone said, looks well matured how long has it been in flower? Also second light will dry medium quicker so needs feed more regular. My 2 cents!

B

Burned Haze

reasons why your buds look that way (: I think you under watered a few times and maybe even had ph issues or water temp ,you never know Inless you could test a few things and reactions of the plants after applying things/application + leds need 25% nutes and micronutes

Do you have a min/max temp/ humidity + probe (so you know what your environment is, when you aren’t, you would be surprised. If you stress em = you get stressed buds) in that room + if it was me I would do is have additional one handy on the canopy

+ for harvest time I would get a good usb microscope like those 200-1000x ( they are soo cheap on amazon ) not only is this essential for harvest it’s great for pest/egg (IPM is the key) and and check the trich colors before you cut the plant ( you only need a little top to check ) than the color tons for tricks is preferred but it needs to be at least 30% --50% cloudy and then some people want to see a little amber, just don’t go to far. Everyone has a preference so play around with it . Thing is if you don’t keep your stuff perfectly airtight , thc turns into CBN so that’s why u always choose 30% and want to see the true nature of the pheno. But hey that’s me lol

Tbh it does not look ready, give it love and let it go longer ( I would get a scope and flush her, even if you let her in the dark for half the time it would be better lol )what’s the hurry? The scope willl tell ya

Last edited by a moderator:
OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Burned haze absolutly on point. She definitly been underwaterd couple of times, just let her finish but dont expect her to recover

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
I can only say - Oh, my. It does look like an over-loved soul. All that canoeing and malformed leaves shout the roots are toast. I'll bet they are a brown mass, mostly. More water, less nutrients I think.

Wow. So there is a thing about more light than roots can handle. Light creates demand - and transpiration. You need water to do that - and if it has too much nutrient - you get the severe burning seen here.

Less nutrients next time. Don't give up - and remember spending too much money on nutrients is usually better spent on good growing reference books or tacky strips for bugs or awesome seeds with good genetics.

B

Burned Haze

PLlant is toast>move on. Why even take pics of it man?

Unneeded douche post, go find anther thread to rant on ( even if you feel that way, what’s the point to post that crap?) , noticed that ( just like when I asked nicely about floramite in your pm and you didn’t pm me back... blah)

Keep the good vibes and be helpful or just keep it to yourself

Top Bottom