Why do my plants look like this

• Thread starter Golfr323
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Golfr323

Golfr323

Hi guys not long started flowing well 15 days exactly and all of a sudden plants don’t look the same what am I doing wrong There in coco I’m thinking is my light too close to the plant any ideas what I can do pls guys Sarah xxx

Why do my plants look like this
Why do my plants look like this 2
Why do my plants look like this 3
Why do my plants look like this 4
Why do my plants look like this 5
Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

From the looks of it your potassium could be the problem but I’m pretty sure it’s ur nitrogen

B70EC34D E070 464E A8A7 AF5A65083A8E
26A9D94F 8188 4BA9 8C58 08C54750EC1D
Golfr323

Golfr323

But then would the top of the buds look burnt if it was nitrogen?

sunwestgenetics

sunwestgenetics

Hi guys not long started flowing well 15 days exactly and all of a sudden plants don’t look the same what am I doing wrong There in coco I’m thinking is my light too close to the plant any ideas what I can do pls guys Sarah xxx
it is caused by a macro-nutrient deficiency

Golfr323

Golfr323

Not to sure asked a few people gettin a mix of nitrogen or light burn hmmmmm

Golfr323

Golfr323

Do you think it’s humidity I let a bucket of water in the small space by accident and came back 2 dats later humidity was 67 bare in mind I’m 15 days into flower

Golfr323

Golfr323

Looks like over fed too much water too much nutrients gonna flush and lower food levels also lower quantity mix

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Also similar with russet mites but im leaning away from that direction

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

I was gonna say light burn. Maybe like Aqua Man said watering issues if the root hairs rotted or were fried the plant wont uptake nutes? and the areas of more light = more demand so they fried up first? I has something exactly like that on my current grow, the burnt leaves were all in light hot spots... so reduced light until it went away and honestly I think it was undrwatering it could be overwatering also maybe i dunno lol but i think its either too much light period or too much light because of root issue... if so either way raise the light at least for a while might help out.
What is your watering schedule?

Burnt

The plant with the red circles is in like a 1.5 gal pot so prob underwatered and too much light.

Last edited:
Top Bottom