Why do people call brick weed "stress"??

• Thread starter LOCO__MOCO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe Danks

Moe Danks

lol i found my way to the dank side summer after 9th grade and never went back to low grade again. 4 years later and i'd say im growing some kills. check out my diary. :smiley_joint:

K

Knoble mo

Is this just california... and why "stress"
When I was growing up in los angeles I remember im 31 now buying 5 dollars stress ,strebo,or Arizona if it didn't have a lot of seed and it was lighter green and it got you high some time youd get a bad sack and get a headache but it was stress ..then you had indo and kush I didn't hear about chronic until the album.

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

stress because ur probably dead broke and stressing out on life and the only thing u can afford is some brick.

Born and raised so cal and for the most part people call it mech. Though a close friend calls it stressin. $20 an ounce. Still no thank you. Maybe I'd buy it for fire starter or to insulate my attic or something but never to consume.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
"The sess will make you stress" it's all the seed juices man ya!your stressed out trying to get high and all you get is a headache and stressed out.

xenon730

xenon730

They call it that for the same reason people call beasters "work".

Probably because its nothin but stress to get rid of...

it is literally because it's hard to get rid of. same reason good is called work. you guys really think smokers and sellers are referencing how it's grown with the word stress? i never would have said that prior to gardening.

honestly, some of these are crazy.

when i lived in Detroit area this was common. now i can't speak to if it has some other older meaning in small circles but with how this was asked, it's called stress because having shitty weed is stressful; to sell. good bud sells itself and having it means having work; to do.

not sure this is the same thing going on in California but my guess is its the same.

Last edited:
BudBogart

BudBogart

So I guess the art of quickly removing seeds using an album cover and zig zag pack or better yet a tray dedicated to cleaning seeds has become an obsolete talent?
I ask where I can get a lid and I'm told they come in a case of jars. Wtf?
Oh, you poor kids are missing out on such good old days, lol.

xenon730

xenon730

So I guess the art of quickly removing seeds using an album cover and zig zag pack or better yet a tray dedicated to cleaning seeds has become an obsolete talent?
I ask where I can get a lid and I'm told they come in a case of jars. Wtf?
Oh, you poor kids are missing out on such good old days, lol.

people still sell oil by the lid here.

K

Knoble mo

Some one gave me an ounce of stress last year for 15 dollar I let them borrow it sold it in Fresno for 40 dollar this dude said he been looking for this grade ....but any way I'm just saying at one part of time it was okay to smoke stress it didn't always give a headache and it wasn't always brown it's was sometimes light green with red hairs.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I think you might mean "sess" which is highgrade brick
Is that an oxymoron, or am I?

I remember westword did a review at a shop early on and they were selling brick weed. Maybe that lazy ass shwag high was from the cbd
I guess the moral of the story here is who gives a fuck. It's shitty weed we all should forget about. Case closed.
I'm not sure why I find this so funny.
Chucknorries

Top Bottom