Why do people transplant twice?

• Thread starter weed420420420420420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I usually gently "slap" the roots apart a little bit when I transplant. Get em feathered out a little bit.

mancorn

mancorn

Analyses are plural and as such "are". An analysis is singular and "is". I'm sure the journals you publish in don't worry about silly things like that though.
Hey you’re finally right about something.

Maxwax

Maxwax

Fair enough. However from my ecophysiological experiments on root development using nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) images of root systems, it’s the plant mass per unit rooting volume that is relevant rather than pot size. Granted your more detailed analyses is certainly intriguing and worthy of additional analysis.
Could you be a little more condescending? He doesnt do good with subleties. LOL I love it though....good fun and roots are cool.

And unless cannabis is somehow different than every other potted plant on earth they like the roots tickled during transplant and loosened if rootbound. Dont be afraid of them folks.

Last edited:
Maxwax

Maxwax

and to keep a better handle on watering and transpiration. Im not doing it but Im only using 3 gallon pots.
I lied. I transplanted from Jiffy pots to half gallon deals last night. Theyll sit here for 2-3 weeks, we'll see what the growth rate is.

IMG 5532
indogrow420

indogrow420

not to jack the thread but for some reason I cant start a new thread... I had a question,

can I safely transplant a plant thats currently in a small SIP "Sub Irrigated planter" to straight soil or into a bigger SIP or no?

Many thanks!

Sunasun

Sunasun

not to jack the thread but for some reason I cant start a new thread... I had a question,

can I safely transplant a plant thats currently in a small SIP "Sub Irrigated planter" to straight soil or into a bigger SIP or no?

Many thanks!
Yes, you can, but they'll have a short period of adjustment to the new medium if you switch to soil.

D

dean1963

it's funny how life leads you to certain paths sometimes. for example, today i was surfing used vancouver and came across a used nuclear magnetic resonance machine for dirt cheap.
and then i stumbled on this thread. huh, funny how life works sometimes.
i bought it along with a slightly used RBMK nuclear reactor from some place in the Ukraine.
no clue what either are, but i sound smart, huh?

sambapati

sambapati

it's funny how life leads you to certain paths sometimes. for example, today i was surfing used vancouver and came across a used nuclear magnetic resonance machine for dirt cheap.
and then i stumbled on this thread. huh, funny how life works sometimes.
i bought it along with a slightly used RBMK nuclear reactor from some place in the Ukraine.
no clue what either are, but i sound smart, huh?
Dean, you're a fart smeller -- I mean smart feller!

Top Bottom