Wanted Why do some clones wilter and some don't?

• Thread starter Potanist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

How are you cloning them? Straight into soil? Using a clone machine? @Potanist

And how big are they, how many leaves? Do the wilt and non wilt have similar leaf surface area?

Potanist

Potanist

And how big are they, how many leaves? Do the wilt and non wilt have similar leaf surface area?
After cutting, clonex, then into rwdc for clones. About 7 to 10 inches long

TheD

TheD

Hey man I see you have some knowledge I’m cutting it close for the first time I mean Kirkland for the first time and wondering what’s the lowest temperature they could be at because mine are kitties down to 60° where I have them wondering if I need to bring them inside have a mat under them and single t5

TheD

TheD

Hey man I see you have some knowledge I’m cutting it close for the first time I mean Kirkland for the first time and wondering what’s the lowest temperature they could be at because mine are kitties down to 60° According to the Cheap thermometer where I have them wondering if I need to bring them inside have a mat under them and single t5 pic was 2 days ago today is day 7 haven’t checked them for roots yet. Thanks in advance.

76766898 84B8 4442 B3FE DA2C1CC4B9F5
TheD

TheD

Reason they are in the middle is because I have the strip heat mat the one that’s like 56 inches but it’s the whole length of the dome. And I cloned here before but it wasn’t as cold and first time trying to clone in Rockwell.Thanks in advance again

TheD

TheD

Reason they are in the middle is because I have the strip heat mat the one that’s like 56 inches but it’s the whole length of the dome. And I cloned here before but it wasn’t as cold and first time trying to clone in Rockwell.Thanks in advance again
Brought them in just incase but now don’t know if should remove the heat mat? Also just pH 6.0 and used clone x gel and that’s it mist 2-3 times a day

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Brought them in just incase but now don’t know if should remove the heat mat? Also just pH 6.0 and used clone x gel and that’s it mist 2-3 times a day
Buy a controller for your heat mat and set to 78 - 80°, give them 18 to 24 hours of light; take the Dome off for 15 minutes everyday & after 3 days stop misting them and open the vents on the dome for best results, good luck

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Hey man I see you have some knowledge I’m cutting it close for the first time I mean Kirkland for the first time and wondering what’s the lowest temperature they could be at because mine are kitties down to 60° where I have them wondering if I need to bring them inside have a mat under them and single t5
Looks like you already made the move, which is good. Roots like the warmer temps to get started in, you're likely to have better luck this way. Good advice from @Beachwalker above. Good luck with the new ladies :)

Potanist

Potanist

Buy a controller for your heat mat and set to 78 - 80°, give them 18 to 24 hours of light; take the Dome off for 15 minutes everyday & after 3 days stop misting them and open the vents on the dome for best results, good luck
Is the controller needed? Wont the mat go to it's highest temperature without?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Is the controller needed? Wont the mat go to it's highest temperature without?
Yes that's the purpose of the controller, otherwise the mats will run uncontrolled and the mats that I have heat up into the 90s, too hot in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom