Why do some strains make you really really lightheaded?

• Thread starter DazedNconfussed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DazedNconfussed

What causes certain strains of weed to make you really lightheaded. My Chemdog #4 has caused many of friends to damm near hit the ground. I dont mean a little light headed, I mean if yu take a big hit you get light headed, body goes tingly, and fall back in you seat for 30 seconds. And even just chillin smokig a bowel if you get up too soon after smoking it will stop you in your tracks.

Allthough as long as you take average size hits and dont get up for about 15 minutes you seem to be fine and just really stoned.

I have smoked many years and dont remember any strain consistantly having this effect.

Any opinions? The high is great, the weed is very potent and long lasting. But is this lightheaded side effect something bad, I never fed the plants anything crazy. And this effect hasnt just happened to me, its happened to everyone who has smoked it.

H

HannaMan

Lack of oxygen to the brain maybe?!?!

Try blowing SOME of your hit out as soon as you clear the bong, then inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale..deep breaths.

Your starving your brain of oxygen therefore almost passing out.

TAKE SMALLER HITS IRON LUNG.

E

edux10

some dork i knew took a fat hit of weed and tobacco in the same bow (we call it scoff) and blacked out, hit the ground and had a seziure for about 60-90 seconds. We all thought he was kidding and he came to right when we strated to become concerend.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree. It's probably low oxegen in the brain. I once read that if you take in as much clear air as you do smoke you can avoid the low o2 to the brain feeling. Leave enough lung space to inhale some fresh air after the smoke is pulled. It will push the smoke deep into you lungs and get you just as high without starving your brain of O2. Especially important when dealing with powerful chest expanding strains. I don't know if it was fact but was convincing at the time i read it. :D

fred

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i think its also refered to as "white out"

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
lmfao you and your friends would not last 1 hour in my house :) today alone i have smoked more than 8grams of cheese/Chemdog #4/bubba kush

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I could hang. I smoked a pile today and I'm still ready for the challenge. I tried to get white out after reading this.....:rofl....

D

DazedNconfussed

lmfao you and your friends would not last 1 hour in my house :) today alone i have smoked more than 8grams of cheese/Chemdog #4/bubba kush

8 grams alone bro, thats crazy....Yeah I'm no power house smoker, not like that, I smoke a mere 1-2 grams a day.

Its just with this weed it seemed to give head rushes quicker then any others. I had a few friends ask if i fed something weird to my plants, commenting the heavy hear rushes wernt normal.

I wasnt sure if this was caused by something I messed up on while growing.

Maybe you guys are right though, I usually smoke out of my glass steam roller, but use a bubbler sometimes and we really crank on it to get the nice large hits like the steam roller gives off, and always hold the hits for 5-10 seconds.

Anyways, I'm probly rambling due to the Chemdog #4 BHO oil...

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like you grew some bomb ass powerful shit. Could be all it is. Pat yourself on the back and tell em to watch out cause your bringing straight power to their head.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

naw I know what you mean dazed... Not all weed will do it to me, I smoke on all kinds of different weed everyday since I have 3 co op within walking distance plus my own buds, and only certain buds will do that to me :D Its not how big the rip is, because I take pretty big bowls everytime.... Maybe its how much the smoke expands in your lungs. Maybe some buds smoke doesnt expand as much or maybe the smoke that makes you light headed its just more dense than other who knows!!! All I know is I really like that bud that does that to me.

B

bigkuz68

and always hold the hits for 5-10 seconds.

maybe this particular strain expands in your lungs more than the others... but holding in hits with any weed is starving your brain. i exhale as soon as it hits the bottom of my lungs. thc is absorbed very fast...

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter

8 grams? :whew damn i only reach that level with the volcano only...

some serious :420: in spain huh? ahaha, do u bong those 8 grams? or spliff them up?

Top Bottom