Why Do They Look Like This.

• Thread starter Meldagrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Meldagrower

First time grower and the pic below is how my 3 2.5 week old seedling look now is every thing ok. All help is greatly appreciated. I'm using Dyna-gro liquid grow plant food 7-9-5. My ph is at about 5.5 6.0.

Why do they look like this
Why do they look like this 2
Oregonak

Oregonak

What rate are you feeding at? Is your enviroment suitable? Dynagrow worked well for me as a stand alone clone and veg fert from propogation through 4" grodan cubes dtw. Once transplanted to #5 pots of loose flock wool they went on the normal nute regimine. If I remember right my mix rate was 5ml per gal and gave me about 550-600 ppm. Ph was between 5.8-6.1. Good luck!

M

Meldagrower

What rate are you feeding at? Is your enviroment suitable? Dynagrow worked well for me as a stand alone clone and veg fert from propogation through 4" grodan cubes dtw. Once transplanted to #5 pots of loose flock wool they went on the normal nute regimine. If I remember right my mix rate was 5ml per gal and gave me about 550-600 ppm. Ph was between 5.8-6.1. Good luck!

M

Meldagrower

Ok thanks for the info. My Ppm where about 795. I'm in the process of dropping it to 600 ppm now. I water 4 times a day during the 18 hours of light. Right when the lights come on and go off and twice in between those times. This my first rodeo and want to make sure I keep them healthy. Any more info is greatly appreciated.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Is twice a day better once when the lights come on and another before they go off
I do not, and I never have, grown in rockwool.
I'm simply going by the way that the plant looks.
If I were you I would read all the rockwool growing threads you can find.
Best of luck.
Peace

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

With those leaves yellowing I don't think I'd be backing off on the nutes, I know I wouldn't, I'd feed heavier if anything, or at least more often.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
With those leaves yellowing I don't think I'd be backing off on the nutes, I know I wouldn't, I'd feed heavier if anything, or at least more often.
I agree.
I would let the rockwool dry to the appropriate level, then feed at dyna-gro's recommend rate. I'm not to saying stop feeding.
I'm guessing 4x a day of being soaked is too much.

william76

william76

I wouldn't water right before lights out either,ur humidity will go right up when the lig off,bad in veg but even worse doin this in flower,promotes mould/rot etc,76

M

Meldagrower

I wouldn't water right before lights out either,ur humidity will go right up when the lig off,bad in veg but even worse doin this in flower,promotes mould/rot etc,76
is 2 hours before lights out ok.

Top Bottom