Why does bud look diff than in the early 90's?

• Thread starter NeWcS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NeWcS

NeWcS

Back in the early 90's; we mostly smoked schwag. Once in awhile we would get some 'kind'. But back than the kind bud was really light green and bright yellow. Even in this day and age I have yet to see bud like that.

Anyone remember this or know why?

Is it just cause I was so used to looking at brown crap weed?

Thank you!

B

Beasters X Haze

also, maybe people take their weed at more like 7-8 weeks back then? just a guess

altimood

altimood

I feel ya, but there's so much breeding since then. Still a lot of lime green stuff out there though. It just depends on what your puffin' on.

Like Durban for example. Its pretty lime-like.

IMG_32541.JPG

Right?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
going back even further to the 80s weed was a lot of B grade and of course you had your various imports - thai, columbian, panama, mex etc

first memories of good green weed was donkey dick buds, skunk and the humboldt choker

mostly you either had bammer or KGB (killer green buds)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
your connections were shitty back then. thats all.

K

Kobe24

You were smoking all the dank that was being brought down from Canada pre Sept 11th we got so much dank from B.C. it was sick!

T

TreFarmer

Back in the early 90's; we mostly smoked schwag. Once in awhile we would get some 'kind'. But back than the kind bud was really light green and bright yellow. Even in this day and age I have yet to see bud like that.

Anyone remember this or know why?

Is it just cause I was so used to looking at brown crap weed?

Thank you!

My guess... a combo of, genetics, lack of lumens (shitty lights prolly old florrys), lack of proper nutes.... I used to get the stickiest stinkiest skunk back in 91, exactly like you describe. Flourescent green...

Latest posts

Top Bottom