Why does Canna nutrients alway do this?

• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

Anyone know why , when in use canna coco nutrient my plants always go to shit and loose buds bad yields,
It almost looks like way me to much nitrogen

They are 3 weeks 2 days Into flower
I'm been on and off calmag .
Iv trier calmag then low e.c and high e.c with the calmag in the mix
Then
Iv trier as canna online site says for soft water like mine that's 0.2e.c

Anyway if tested canna mammy times in th3 past and it always happens yellow tips funny leaves and loose buds very loose and bad yield

But when I use soft water nutrients with coco and feed high as they chart says then the grow great and get great yields
But canna just gives me problem always?

My soft water nutrniats has grow and bloom and ok and if he on bloom and pk a lot sooner than canna,
Canna says use 1 week 3 weeks beofoe harvest that ok
What I'm thinking is I should be really adding pk from start of flower at 2.0 e.f and pip once a week till full strength 0.6e.c and while adding pk drop my a&b by 2.0 e.c ,
So I'll be getting less N more PK
Its almost like canna had to much N for flower and the calmag agent is high

See pics below they start like this then go super bad soon and I'll have the biggest buds evere at end of harvest because the are so loose

Also ignore that white mold, it's not mold it's milk, the had some powder mildew in veg and greater with milk spraying milk and eater at them

Why does canna nutrients alway do this
Why does canna nutrients alway do this 2
Why does canna nutrients alway do this 3
Why does canna nutrients alway do this 4
Why does canna nutrients alway do this 5
Why does canna nutrients alway do this 6
Why does canna nutrients alway do this 7
Why does canna nutrients alway do this 8
Why does canna nutrients alway do this 9
Why does canna nutrients alway do this 10
Why does canna nutrients alway do this 11
Why does canna nutrients alway do this 12
Why does canna nutrients alway do this 13
Why does canna nutrients alway do this 14
Why does canna nutrients alway do this 15

Ross4Twenty

Ross4Twenty

I made the mistake of buying canna coco a and b didn’t realise it was for coco only but I have continued to used it in soil and I have had amazing results so far, not sure about the yield part as it’s my first grow but so far so good

Ph 007

Ph 007

I'm in coco I am

Also for anyone to see

My soft water nutrniats I didn't use calmag and it's in coco it high feed veg 1.5 e.c flower 17-1.9 all works grewt and grewt yield no deficcnsys or funny leaves

And canna actually had just a tad more cal & mag than my soft water nutrients, so wonder is calmag needed, but again high or low e.c with ou4 without calmag with canna and coco it just don't work?

Has to be the not surely ad no bloom nutrients, it's just a&b for beg and flower and 1 week of pk so it's high N from veg all day through flower?

Eledin

Eledin

Thats the problem with using a fert for flower and bloom, it will have more nitrogen than a fert only for bloom. Its not a crazy ammount anyway, npk 5-4-3. If you want better results use one fert for veg and one for bloom. As for now what I would do is introduce the pk much earlier but in very low doses, adding less base if you need to keep the EC at bay. Also use a carbohydrate liquid for fattening the buds aswell, its a must in my opinion. Do you add microorganisms in the soil? If not dont buy organic liquids, go with synthetic or bio-mineral, if you add microorganisms go with certified organic ferts, but make sure to not kill your microorganisms with tap water, let it sit for a few days before using it. Most of the chlorine is gone in one day but is better to be safe than sorry.

Last edited:
Eledin

Eledin

As for the calmag with what youre using you shouldnt need it but I always add more calmag in the fattening period, calcium is one of the main building blocks of the plant, any new growth, wether it be veg or buds, needs calcium. When using base ferts that come with calcium and magnessium is adviced only to use calmag if you see a deficiency, or if you like in late flowering like me.

Ph 007

Ph 007

Ill be getting indifferent nutrients in a day or 2 ones with a a separate bloom feed so grow feed and bloom feed my last nutrients by snoop dog is just this and worked brilliantly it changes to bloom feed end of week 2 so LESS more pk

Can be from what um working ou5 must be to much N for flower and the shitty calmag agent is NPK 5-0-0
Canna coco a&b is NPK 5-2-3 it's bloody stupid for flower really ain't it?

My plank is this now
I'm gonna feed later on for 2 days as below says, so I'm gonna leave the calmag out and feed a&b till I get a e.c of 1.2 , my tap water is soft tad under 0.2 e.c thats 60-80ppm
then add pk at 0.4e.c
I'm 3 weeks 3 days Into flower
So be less N more pk I'll do this as a last test before I actually get some decent nutrients in a day or to when ships open one with a separate bloom feed just easier man.

So my ideas is below , it's a note I just written to myself for my next test to nurse Thse canna recks back to health before I get the shit buds again loose and shit.
My personal notes dont laugh guys
What you think on the idea and is 0.4 e.c ok enough will 0.6 e.c of pk be to much, canna says feed 1.5ml of pk that's 0.6e.c

To much N in flower is bad nitrogen toxicity
Like canna coco always does it it's shit high in N low in pk
Canna you want to feed like soil then at end of week 2 you want to add they ok at 0.2 and pup weekly if you want to 0.4 not full strength at 0.6 as they charts days 15m it's to much the try to get you to use more to buy more
So canna at the end of week 2 don't up the a&b now only add pk
So it's less N more pk you stop upping the a&b at end of week 2 because they are out of veg now and in flower so the don't need more N as that for veg/growth stage in flower they need pk and no more N only what they where on already, so keep them on the a&b e.c that they where on should be about 1.0-1.2e.c by week 2 , then add pk at 0.2 up to 0.4 up 0.2 weekly , 0.6 to strong can try it if like, if see burn back off 0.2
Dame as snoop I found 1ml better then the 1.5 they say
I done snoop no calmag followed the chart and the chart e.c then didn't go over 2.0 I was flicking up.and down at 1.7-1.9 that's with the 1ml pk anyway it was the best of evere hard 6 is was 12 plants 5 lights on 200w 50cm away from end of week 3-4 they where like 60cm at first on 200w
And didn't not use calmag the don't need it
^
^
The reason canna is shit is because it's to much N for flower. And the don't have bloom feed and day add pk for 1 week it's bull shit you want do what I said above and add pk end of week to at 0.2 I'll weekly till 0.4 maybe 0.6 but to strong , 0.4 is spot on
And
The reason snoop dog is so good is for soft water and they have bloom feed so LESS N they are for cannabis and that's why it was so good it's because they change to bloom at end of week 1 and it's less N and way more pk hence don't get nitrogen toxicity like canna gives me tested many many times and tested snoop a few times and it's spoon all runs great my best results to date..
So snoop had beg and bloom feed
Bloom feed is less N more pk what flower needs , as after week 2 they are out of veg/growth stage so don't need more N now only pk

Just buy nutrients for soft water with veg and separate bloom feed so the ratios are spot on, unlike canna ,
If use canna coco then and end of week 2 flower should be on about 1.0-1.2 e.c just starts adding pk boost 0.2 up weekly, so this more gives me a good bloom feed ratio No more N just what it was on already to get here then add pk 0.2 I'll weekly till 0.4e.c and maybe 0.6 that 1.5ml ad canna says but usually strong
^
Calmag
I don't think canna needs it because I didn't Need it with snoop dog soft water nutrients and canna has the same cal & mag ad the snoop nutrients we'll it has just a tinny bit more

Eledin

Eledin

Yes, snoop line seems more fit for better results, I just took a look at it. If its for soft water it definetely has calcium and magnessium, I couldnt find the ingredients but thats the rules. You can also buy a calmag without nitrogen if you wanna boost calcium at the end, I dont live in the US so I dont know which options you have available but a quick google search "calmag without nitrogen" should do. Seems like a good plan to me. And I agree, only 1 week of pk is too little, as soon as the buds start fattening I start with low dose. Hell, even before that I use a 1-3 PK (Big bud) with my base, for the first weeks of flower before the higher PK nute, its suposed to help bud formation, it doesnt have only PK though, it has ascorbic acid, citric acid, aminoacids and milk proteins.

Eledin

Eledin

I recommend adding microorganisms to the soil since snoop nutrients are organic, they will help decompose the organic matter for your plant. I think having microorganisms is a must if you wanna take full advantage of organic nutrients. Enzymes also help with the decomposition of organic matter for the plant. I use both.

Ph 007

Ph 007

Thats the problem with using a fert for flower and bloom, it will have more nitrogen than a fert only for bloom. Its not a crazy ammount anyway, npk 5-4-3. If you want better results use one fert for veg and one for bloom. As for now what I would do is introduce the pk much earlier but in very low doses, adding less base if you need to keep the EC at bay. Also use a carbohydrate liquid for fattening the buds aswell, its a must in my opinion. Do you add microorganisms in the soil? If not dont buy organic liquids, go with synthetic or bio-mineral, if you add microorganisms go with certified organic ferts, but make sure to not kill your microorganisms with tap water, let it sit for a few days before using it. Most of the chlorine is gone in one day but is better to be safe than sorry.
Ye if always done that let water sit 24 hours tap water, soft like 60-80ppm

I just changed the res, it was 1.6 e.c no calmag no ok boost
Now
I just added a&b and cannyzm to my tap water till I got 1.0 was gonna shoot for 1.2 but gonna try 1.0 for this fees, then I added ok boost till that 1.0e.c 1.3e.c so 0.3e.c of pk was ment to be 0.2 buy hay, the ad end of week 3 now,

Next run I'm gonna either get new nutrients with beg and bloom feed easier,
Or try to tears canna
So
Next run canna a&b and cannyzm and they root feed total 1.0-1.2 in first week of flower and then not uses any more a&b only pk every week add at 0.2 e.c weekly till hit 0.6 or 0.4e.c?
Not sure what's best add ok and the emdnif week 1 or 2 of flower at at what does 0.2 first?

I do use the sugar/ carb boosts

don't think I add microorganisms I add calmag in the past that micro tho diffemt is it I think?

Snoop didn't need Calmag just followed the sky hihht chart feeds
Canna has more cal and mag then my snoop feed so can't see why is need it with canna? It does seem to make them go to shit aswell
The bottle is actually 6-0-0 that's they calmag agent

Ph 007

Ph 007

I recommend adding microorganisms to the soil since snoop nutrients are organic, they will help decompose the8 organic matter for your plant. I think having microorganisms is a must if you wanna take full advantage of organic nutrients. Enzymes also help with the decomposition of organic matter for the plant. I use both.
Ow I got u , I think the cannyzm I add by canna is Enzymes breaks down dead root matter or something
I'll have to look for calmag with no N I think and if get problems with no calmah I'll try half strength again, no N then

Snoop don't didn't need Calmag surely canna want admits actually got more cal & mag or I'm missing something

See how they look tommroe after this 1.0 a&b and 0.3 ok boost total 1.3e.c ph 5.8 fingers crossed they like it more than 1.6 or even 1.2 of just feed no pk

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Ill have to Google it , not sure i get u, it's a feeds is it
Yea it’s just the original canna classic line which has the grow and bloom seperate slightly lower in calcium than the canna coco but I use tap water and have no problems I just couldn’t get my head around only using the same feed for grow and bloom and like yourself ran into deficiency not with the classic that stuff works well good luck man snoop dogs stuff surely be pretty good aswell I’d say👍

Ph 007

Ph 007

Also I use canna bagged coco it a called canna coco pro or pro+
I think I real the other day the pro is treated so dont need cal&mag
 also
They sell a bagged coco called natural so you go pro or natural natural has not been treated I think,
Its all to pot, they sell th is crap and it's no good, or do other crops like that NPK start to finish with the 1 week pk,

I read then, something about how coco releases p or k or hold it and build up and then will get used up later flower when it needs it hence the 1 week pk boost,

Ph 007

Ph 007

Yea it’s just the original canna classic line which has the grow and bloom seperate slightly lower in calcium than the canna coco but I use tap water and have no problems I just couldn’t get my head around only using the same feed for grow and bloom and like yourself ran into deficiency not with the classic that stuff works well good luck man snoop dogs stuff surely be pretty good aswell I’d say👍
They stopped selling snoop dog by me can't even find it online, that was weeks ago tho, I'll have another look later

Ye wish me luck buddy haha ,

Ph 007

Ph 007

Update Today

Still shit been in and off calmag high and lower feeds tried it all.

the pics below was about a week ago end if week 5 they where look got sbit they are
Canna coco always always does this

Today I noticed my old nutrients for soft water that works well the N is less than canna , the reason i didnt use it thisume because it's grow and a separate bloom bottle, and i that the grow would be to much N Amway it's less than canna
So
I just fed that grow feed for soft water, it's called snoop dog feed for soft water.
And
See the pics if the run off, canna a Last gives me that aswell,
In not sure idiots the calmag or not he calmag or what, fuck knows all I know us canna is 100% not good for weed, they instructions in how house the products is crap the contradict themselves and how to use they line,
If emailed them and the ate ignorant fuckers, if rang them guys always in break.

Iv trier many many funds now with canna and it's shit 100% expensive shit, with even shutter instructions how to use

20230630 163754
20230630 163729
20230630 163736
20230630 163742
20230630 163744
20230702 161949
20230702 161952
20230702 161953
20230702 161941
20230630 163749
20230630 163815
20230630 163808