Why does cannabis lose it smell in flower?

• Thread starter Onelow1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onelow1

Onelow1

So my last grow of Afghan auto from Sensi seed. Same thing happened. the last few weeks of flower they lose their aroma. This grow is Amnesia auto from Seedmans. I grow in a 20 gal, 2 site, RDWC, airless just water movement. Environment is as spot on as I can get it with attention being paid to Leaf surface temp, air temp and RH. I've been using GH Trio nutrients for 5 grows and it works. Current EC is .900. I've been slowly lowering the EC for the more than a week. They just started week 12 from seed. The lights are 2-Electric Sky V2-300 at 24" above the canopy and are at 80% +/-. Any closer and they bleach the shit out of the leaves. This maybe where my aroma is leaking away at.
So they had a great smell a few weeks ago, and then it just comes and goes. So what I did was reduce the nutrients a little more. Give more plan water. Lower the temps some more if possible, I got it down from 80 to 78 degrees. Reduced the intensity of the lights, I keep forgetting the they don't need full blast at the end of flower. The aroma is coming back slightly. It's amazing how quickly it can return when things are correct. It's just hard to believe that it's that fragile, or is it just me???🤣
So I have two plants in the main RDWC system and one plant in an 8 gal bubble bucket. So two are water temp controlled by a chiller, and the other is just a bubble bucket. All three have very faint aromas. So if anyone has any advise, I'd sure like to hear it. Here's some pics, it sure does seem like they should be smelly as helly!!
Why does cannabis lose it smell in flower
Why does cannabis lose it smell in flower 2
Why does cannabis lose it smell in flower 3
Why does cannabis lose it smell in flower 4
Why does cannabis lose it smell in flower 5

beebud

beebud

Might be your filter working. Sometimes when I bump my buds they release a smell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom