Why Does My Plant Smell Different ?

• Thread starter Getafix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Getafix

Getafix

I have a plant( confidential cheese by DNA genetics from seed )has been growing out doors so is very difficult to tell what week flowering I am in ,about two weeks ago she showed signs of coming to the end of harvest( overnight all her pistols turned brown golden and shrivelled All her trycones were all clear about three days later boom loads of white pisitols appeared plant is growing like crazy then last night I noticed a change in her aroma. I have changed nothing since the plant was four weeks old growing in DNA genetic's ultimate soil with cork Watering with plain water with a PH between seven and 7.5 could show you some pitchers but feel this my cloud the issue of the smell

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

You'll need pics to see what the plants doing. That's a main thing everybody will tell you, so post pics with every question, I promise if you don't people will ask.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Ime the level of smell changes a lot thought out the grow. You get a blast of smell when the lights go out, somedays they smell stronger different and some they don't. And my guess is the plant is producing different terps at different time.

As far as hairs curling and then shooting white, it could be a final swell or something. You need to post pics so we can see what she's doin. Whole plant pics and close ups are the best.

Getafix

Getafix

Ime the level of smell changes a lot thought out the grow. You get a blast of smell when the lights go out, somedays they smell stronger different and some they don't. And my guess is the plant is producing different terps at different time.

As far as hairs curling and then shooting white, it could be a final swell or something. You need to post pics so we can see what she's doin. Whole plant pics and close ups are the best.
Thanks mate hear area couple of pics. When I say the smell has change I don't mean the level ( strength ) she was smelling very musty (One could say horrible ) . Now she smells slightly fruity ,

Top Bottom