Why have i never heard of ice water flushing before?

• Thread starter JKash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
So can someone tell me what is all the buzz about ice water flushing to get color change?!?!?! I feel like this is more than high stress method... but this is a 1st im.hearing about it

B

BudzAldrin

Phosphorus has a huge roll in carb metabolomism. When phosphorus runs low cyanidin glycoside pigments build up instead going to the bud. It's not a good thing. Has never enhanced Cannabis in the history of the plant. Except that lots of Cannabis taste like shit because it's fed a steady drip of phos and is never able to metabolize it. So in theory you want to see purple in flower because you're still feeding PK boosters like a fool. But in theory I want to swerve 30 feet to avoid hitting a pedestrian, when the bridge is 20 ft wide. I'd rather use the right amount and not have to resort to weird tricks to reduce P uptake.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Phosphorus has a huge roll in carb metabolomism. When phosphorus runs low cyanidin glycoside pigments build up instead going to the bud. It's not a good thing. Has never enhanced Cannabis in the history of the plant. Except that lots of Cannabis taste like shit because it's fed a steady drip of phos and is never able to metabolize it. So in theory you want to see purple in flower because you're still feeding PK boosters like a fool. But in theory I want to swerve 30 feet to avoid hitting a pedestrian, when the bridge is 20 ft wide. I'd rather use the right amount and not have to resort to weird tricks to reduce P uptake.
My thoughts exactly but my buddy was like it's all he is hearing about!!! I knew I would get a great answer and I thank you

E

Eclipted

I did an ice flush. Actually did 2 ice flushes and I will say it brought the color out on my plants no doubt about it. My plants didn’t get any added nutes except for some cal mag eveyrhing else they pulled out of soil. So when I did the ice flush my plant was already staring to metabolize itself from lack of food. I flushed and noticed lots of colors pop out on buds that weren’t there before. My flush was only Humboldt sweet and sticky, a tiny bit of epsom salt and some ice water that’s it. The epsom salt I used for magnesium. I was told mag is really what flushes the harshness out of your plant. Read a lot of articles of guys who don’t flush plants but increase magnesium instead.

Top Bottom