Why i love sf

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DeRail

DeRail

moved here 14 years ago after traveling all over the country for years for work. I had to leave for 3 years due to no work and had tears in my eyes leaving. this last year i bought a house in Bakersfield and still have not spent one night there yet. I just cant leave this place.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I love SF, best city in the US to live in! If I were to go back to living city life, SF would be my first choice, hands down!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Lol, he is jealous they did not pass it over to him. SF is excellent.

P

poohpickle

You can smoke weed anywhere in sf they don't care. I use to ride my bike around stopping at every liquor store and smoking tons of weed and never any trouble.

R

Rabbi

except with in 100 ft of any of SF's federal buildings downtown- instant ride to jail.

SF born and rise and where i expect to spend the rest of my days!

I also know of two commercial spots you can see from where the reporter is standing, lol thousands of sq ft.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
moved here 14 years ago after traveling all over the country for years for work. I had to leave for 3 years due to no work and had tears in my eyes leaving. this last year i bought a house in Bakersfield and still have not spent one night there yet. I just cant leave this place.
Um... if the alternative is Bakersfield, I really can't say as I blame you.

I need to get to the Steinhart again.

DeRail

DeRail

Um... if the alternative is Bakersfield, I really can't say as I blame you.

I need to get to the Steinhart again.

Well it looks like I will be moving to Bakersfield I got laid off today. here come the tears lol and not about the job.

F

frostedlove

Well it looks like I will be moving to Bakersfield I got laid off today. here come the tears lol and not about the job.

Well there is always unemployment or what I call
"The Farmers Special" wink wink......

sorry bro

R

Rabbi

lol $450 in SF will buy you breakfast, lunch and dinner for a day, Jk......cant stay in sf on that UE.

Sorry to here DeRail........ i believe theres more oppertunity in the Bay area than down in Bakersfield as far as Jobs?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Sorry to hear that. Wish you the best luck. There loss. Good people are not easy to come by.

B

Bobby Smith

Sorry to hear that, bro, but you never know what life will throw at you.

I got laid off a year and change ago, and that was a nice excuse for me to get back into growing after a ten year hiatus.

When one door closes, another opens - best of luck to you.

DeRail

DeRail

well it was a clear case of discrimination so all will work out well. I filed a second complaint against a supervisor yesterday and got laid off today open and closed case. we bought the house out right with cash so no mortgage to pay. I am a traveler in the local union here so there is very little chance of me getting another job in the next 2 years with 400+ local men out of work. and I will save the rent money i was going to have to pay while we went to Europe next month for the Cup and a month long tour visiting all the other countries. I want to thank all the Farmers for there support it is appreciated

B

Bobby Smith

Ironic - I just got back from a couple of weeks in Europe.

You and I seem to be kindred spirits, my friend :)

Again, best of luck with everything.

F

frostedlove

I love it

Ilove it[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PqD5HkiD6k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7NSArrH1HM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom