Why In Sam Hell Did Orcaman Get Banned???

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

@anyone reading through this thread:

Can this be the first, last, and only mention of this event? The trash got taken out, there is no reason to celebrate.
This latest series of events that casts a shadow on this community, and it isn't something to cheer on. Lets move on. @gravekat303 and the other mods have plenty of shit to babysit as is. I owe the community and the mods an apology for being part of the problem. There's more to that apology but it belongs elsewhere.

If we aren't part of the solution, we are part of the problem. I don't like the infighting and I have been part of the problem, that's on me. I want to change that.

The lack of transparency and the fact that things happen without full disclosure prevents most of us from seeing the entire picture. I've come to realize that I don't think the entire picture will ever be made available, we are left to put together the pieces after the fact, in hushed or non-obvious ways. The more time I spend here, the more posts I read and threads I see, show me that I have made statements and posted some things that, looking back, I wish I hadn't made. I am posting this with unclean hands and I understand this is meaningless to those to whom it is addressed, but regardless, I apologize. Hopefully this gets in before the lock.

I forgive u haha

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

Can this be the first, last, and only mention of this event? The trash got taken out, there is no reason to celebrate.
This latest series of events that casts a shadow on this community, and it isn't something to cheer on. Lets move on. @gravekat303 and the other mods have plenty of shit to babysit as is. I owe the community and the mods an apology for being part of the problem. There's more to that apology but it belongs elsewhere.

If we aren't part of the solution, we are part of the problem. I don't like the infighting and I have been part of the problem, that's on me. I want to change that.

The lack of transparency and the fact that things happen without full disclosure prevents most of us from seeing the entire picture. I've come to realize that I don't think the entire picture will ever be made available, we are left to put together the pieces after the fact, in hushed or non-obvious ways. The more time I spend here, the more posts I read and threads I see, show me that I have made statements and posted some things that, looking back, I wish I hadn't made. I am posting this with unclean hands and I understand this is meaningless to those to whom it is addressed, but regardless, I apologize. Hopefully this gets in before the lock.
You get first last and only???
IMG 1720

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

I really have tired to stay out of disputes.
even extended the olive branch to fellow farmers , the past is the past.
Feels better for me and all IMO to just get along.
I share joy, happiness and friendship..
Let the rest fight it out..

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I really have tired to stay out of disputes.
even extended the olive branch to fellow farmers , the past is the past.
Feels better for me and all IMO to just get along.
I share joy, happiness and friendship..
Let the rest fight it out..
My respect for you is well known, but 'OH OH OH here's the latest ban' is not staying out of disputes, and it's not extending the olive branch or keeping the past in the past.
Plus, I think I see you to the right of the blue balloon hiding behind a cowboy hat. This is much better than where's waldo.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

You get first last and only???View attachment 690201
Believe me, those events made me want to start a thread asking what would bring the ban hammer and what wouldn't, compiled exclusively of that person's posts, but then I thought better of it. I would love to celebrate when some people leave, but that's for selfish reasons that I can't and don't care to get into.

If we could have a 'mic drop peace I'm out' grand exit thread in which we could celebrate the leavings of various members while highlighting the good times, I'd be all for it. The reason I don't like the ban discussions is that it leads to more questions, and more questions lead to more 'don't worry about it' or 'it's in the past' or 'don't ask LGG he'll fucking write a novel about it'. I'm morbidly curious by nature, and I'm not in the club so I have no idea what goes on and I don't like that questions aren't allowed. It is what it is, and if it was that much of a problem, there are other venues. Gravekat mentioned a shark tank thread but I agree that in this arena of everyone having a lot on the line, of many lives being impacted by ongoing rule changes and new legislation, one person's gain is another's loss. I just think it's bad form to celebrate the demise of someone. I guess I'm projecting my hopes that I don't get my own thread when the time comes.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
My respect for you is well known, but 'OH OH OH here's the latest ban' is not staying out of disputes, and it's not extending the olive branch or keeping the past in the past.
Plus, I think I see you to the right of the blue balloon hiding behind a cowboy hat. This is much better than where's waldo.

Who Me???
Not trying to stir it up, may look that way but come on it was time for him to go.
So 3 2 1 starting nowfor me anyway .... the past is in the past and the proof will revel its self over time.........
Your a wise man...........
work work work.....
Tank Tank.......Tank....

Last edited:
symbiote420

symbiote420

I hate to see my bro Orcaman down and folks still kicking him..... he's banned, the prizes have been replaced, the Farm is still ticking so let's keep it moving. Funny thing only the same handful of folks ever win the POTM anyways, so half the folks crackin' on him never won it or they ain't got a shot at winning lmao. Jump asked a simple question and it's been answered..... several times...... no need for any more pages bashing somebody who ain't here to defend themselves....... I think that's pretty lame!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Believe me, those events made me want to start a thread asking what would bring the ban hammer and what wouldn't, compiled exclusively of that person's posts, but then I thought better of it. I would love to celebrate when some people leave, but that's for selfish reasons that I can't and don't care to get into.

If we could have a 'mic drop peace I'm out' grand exit thread in which we could celebrate the leavings of various members while highlighting the good times, I'd be all for it. The reason I don't like the ban discussions is that it leads to more questions, and more questions lead to more 'don't worry about it' or 'it's in the past' or 'don't ask LGG he'll fucking write a novel about it'. I'm morbidly curious by nature, and I'm not in the club so I have no idea what goes on and I don't like that questions aren't allowed. It is what it is, and if it was that much of a problem, there are other venues. Gravekat mentioned a shark tank thread but I agree that in this arena of everyone having a lot on the line, of many lives being impacted by ongoing rule changes and new legislation, one person's gain is another's loss. I just think it's bad form to celebrate the demise of someone. I guess I'm projecting my hopes that I don't get my own thread when the time comes.
IMG 1744

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I needed a good laugh :D

*walks right the fuck back out the door :D*

sixstring

sixstring

I hate to see my bro Orcaman down and folks still kicking him..... he's banned, the prizes have been replaced, the Farm is still ticking so let's keep it moving. Funny thing only the same handful of folks ever win the POTM anyways, so half the folks crackin' on him never won it or they ain't got a shot at winning lmao. Jump asked a simple question and it's been answered..... several times...... no need for any more pages bashing somebody who ain't here to defend themselves....... I think that's pretty lame!
whats good bro.the last few pages here were not about orcaman,we were all just a lil giddy inside about the recent departure of a dif member(if it looks like a dog and smells like a dog,it might be a bulldog) and it was a long time coming.tryin to make it enjoyable here again and get some of the old crew like yourself back posting and get everyone back on the topic of dank budz and dank grows.
theres an awesome section at riu if anyone has a passion fer politics,tell bucky i said hi hahaha.most times these threads about bannings get locked or deleted because it keeps others from gettin cracked by the same hammer.jumpin had a legit question because he missed the other thread but now that everyones up to speed theres really no reason for this to go on.
@LocalGrowGuy i appreciate and respect your post in #40. as for the sharktank thread,i think its a bad idea and im sure it would end up spilling into a bunch of other sections and threads.thats what happens at that other spot i mentioned,it gets fuckin ugly lol.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sometimes I feel like a bomb goes off and shit just blows up but then I wake up and all is well. Is there such a thing as posting on eggshells? That's rhetorical.

@chickenman which one is you in that picture, letting it all hang out? I don't see any spliffs so I am unsure. :)
LOLOLOLOLOL Took the words right outta my ,,,,,,,,, nope aint gonna say it. See the setup......... That was funny tho.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

Damn man. That was a righteous self appraisal. Things like this comment give me hope....... Nice one my man........

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

Yea I get ya. Something sorta sick when we derive pleasure from another mans misfortune. But it all around us. Anger, division, jealousy, pride, you know the 7 cardinal I'm a sick mofo cause I wanna see you bleed sins. It is a good indicator of where we are at as a species. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom