Why Is It Still So Cold?!?!

• Thread starter derkaderk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
derkaderk

derkaderk

Now to be fair, I do live in the mountains....but we were in the 80's and 90's all last May (2014).

This year we've hardly seen the 70° Mark, and last night we dipped into the 30's...I'm all for cooler weather, but my poor girls sure don't like being moved in and out of the house. I already took down the outdoor tent thinking it was late enough in the season(won't repeat that next year)

Anyway, I'll be starting a log soon for my outdoor 2015 run. Bigger pots, new genetics, and a little cannabis roulette(bagseed).

50YardLine

50YardLine

Cannabis roulette, lol. Love that phrase.

May has been cool here in the nor cal Sierra Mountain Range. June is looking hot. I predict an early winter this year, with growers freaking out about October rains. Been a few years, but I predict the return of early rain.

Good luck on your grow.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My back can't take that shit, so my seedlings get whatever they get. As a result, they tend to stay small until it warms up, but I manage all the same.

@50YardLine -- I'm in the Sierra Nevada range as well, let's hope you're right! The last time I had to pull because of rain was 2010.

derkaderk

derkaderk

I'm up near big bear, CA. Normally we are warm by now...granted this really helps our water situation down here, or at least I hope it does.

I'm thinking today will be the last move out of the house....still a little chance for thunder showers but looks like it may stay clear.

Does anyone know if neem spray will knock out rust on tomatoes?

derkaderk

derkaderk

Thanks @50YardLine we had a really late freak snow in May. My tomatoes were too big to bring in, and got rust. Really only 2 of them. I managed to somewhat quarantine them, trying to prevent spread. I'll take the fungicide tip.

What about OGBiowar? I'm wanting to order for my girls anyway....wonder if it would work on tomato rust....gotta read the litterature again.

50YardLine

50YardLine

OGBIowar would work for sure. More of a preventive IMO.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The worst spring I have seen in twenty something years here in Colorado springs!!! Everyday is either pouring rain or windy as fuck!!! Every damn day! We are barely cracking the 70's and its June! Just crazy if u askme

derkaderk

derkaderk

Cold snap in JULY!!! WTH!!!
Dropping into the 40's for a week. Foggy and rainy....hope I don't lose my garden. Fingers crossed everyone.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

the sun is on a down slope . It runs in a 208 year cycle. in 2030 it hits its low point in strength. The last 2 mini ice ages hit on that low point. It has nothing to do with carbon dioxide in the ozone. the sun runs in hot and cold cycles. We are in for the cold cycle in 2030. It's just starting. forget global warming . were in for a deep freeze.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
the sun is on a down slope . It runs in a 208 year cycle. in 2030 it hits its low point in strength. The last 2 mini ice ages hit on that low point. It has nothing to do with carbon dioxide in the ozone. the sun runs in hot and cold cycles. We are in for the cold cycle in 2030. It's just starting. forget global warming . were in for a deep freeze.

I personally feel this is closest to accurate here

Latest posts

Top Bottom