Why Is My Intake Excuse Fan Not Blowing Out And Sucking Like It Was?

• Thread starter Moedollas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Moedollas

Had this 6 inch intake with carbon filter fan only a month was brand new. Now the tent isn't sucking like it was when I close it its loose and kind of flabby it used to be sucked in real tight . Also carbon filter when I move has white stuff coming from it what is that ??

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Had this 6 inch intake with carbon filter fan only a month was brand new. Now the tent isn't sucking like it was when I close it its loose and kind of flabby it used to be sucked in real tight . Also carbon filter when I move has white stuff coming from it what is that ??
Take the fan down and check it out... it lost a lot of power or flow somewhere... as far as the white stuff idk because carbon is black.

M

Moedollas

Take the fan down and check it out... it lost a lot of power or flow somewhere... as far as the white stuff idk because carbon is black.
I took it down and tightened the duct tunes and everything but still can't seem to find out

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I took it down and tightened the duct tunes and everything but still can't seem to find out
Take the filter off and see if the fan sucks in the tent well... if not return the fan.

M

Moedollas

Take the filter off and see if the fan sucks in the tent well... if not return the fan.
Its blows strait out of the fan pretty strong but it's not as strong as it was lost power

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Its blows strait out of the fan pretty strong but it's not as strong as it was lost power
I would call the company and see what they can do... sounds like you got a defective one... i have seen fans blow 24/7 100% for years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom