green olanet nutrients
Why is my plant small
Why is my plant small 2

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Oh they are autofloweing also. And I haven’t changed the light cycle at all

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Autos just flower when they feel like it start your timer now though on how long till they are ready. Also on autos you dont have to ever change the lighting schedule like photos
Yeah but question is why would they be so small? Is that normal or have I done something wrong?

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

If it's a an auto, as you say, just let it go as is...but don't over water in larger pot than the plant 😉 😉

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
How old is the plant?
It's kinda vital information for the question :-)
It would look fine for a 3 week old plant but not a 6 week old.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
It’s about 4 weeks old , and first signs of budding are showing
That's not uncommon at all, nothing to worry about, it could still grow to normal size and yield plenty :-)
My 1st grow that I just completed I had 6 of the same Auto strain (Northern Lights x Big Buds) all same size pots etc. But the grew like a size 1-2-3...2 each size, some of that did have to do with some heavy LST alright but I think you will be just fine.
Out of my 6 plants I just started, 4 of them are a good bit ahead of the last two ( 4 different strains this time though)

Moshmen

Moshmen

More info- medium,nutes,breeder, light,

I think your fine it should take off soon looks like maybe you been feedin ?

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

More info- medium,nutes,breeder, light,

I think your fine it should take off soon looks like maybe you been feedin ?
Coco coir with %30 perlite.

Light is supposed to be 600w but have been told it’s true 240w

Green planet nutrients part 1 & 2 . Giving 1.75ml each part to 1 litre of water every day.

Seed breeder was caveman seeds in australia

St0rmin

St0rmin

Shayne ,
Your pot is too big for the plant specimen to be watering and feeding every day
also make sure your room is warm enough
At least 75 -80 with good humidity 60-70 this should kick the plant in gear .
If coco yu can water a lot more often but only when the plant roots take up the pot space
ie,when they need water every 24 hours , then you can feed several times a day np
And they will love it ,until then have a dry out period to encourage root formation .
Also when you do water after a drying period water fully to runoff , always runoff if you can
This will give you a chance to check runoff ppm and ph wich is where the "truth " is at
I suggest you start with a smaller pot next time
Also a better light might help , but have fun what you have going so far bro it looks good
And is all part of the wonderful journey
Cheers

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Shayne ,
If coco yu can water a lot more often but only when the plant roots take up the pot space
ie,when they need water every 24 hours , then you can feed several times a day np
And they will love it ,until then have a dry out period to encourage root formation .
Also when you do water after a drying period water fully to runoff , always runoff if you can
This will give you a chance to check runoff ppm and ph wich is where the "truth " is at
Also a better light might help , but have fun what you have going so far bro it looks good
Cheers
Is my light not very good ?
This is the umol it puts out
0E48C0DA 4E71 4D86 8EEB 71F0E877DB0D
E6243D3D 235A 4F13 81EC 8871279C4C98

Peppersmints

Peppersmints

Supporter
Those are pretty low for a LED lights.

Remember, you get what you pay for.

But any LED lights around 600watt....will not get you very far. Their real output is between 80-120 watt.

Heres the one I use, and I have 2. I use them around 36inch, I shouldnt. You could try them at 18 inch and try giving them some 15inch then 12inch. If the light doesnt heat up too much, it should be fine... But watch them... I wouldnt test below 12inch.

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Shayne ,
Cheers
Never let your coco dry out!

St0rmin

St0rmin

Never let your coco dry out!
I Actualy totally agree with that , once the plant is established in a smallish pot
For situations where the plant is lost in a huge pot in low performance rooms ,
It is possible to over water in coco ,...
Best performance I have seen in coco is in smallish pots with multiple feeds /day
overwatering young plants encourages weakness , though
I think he would do much better next time to start in a smaller pot/cup and /or transplant when established ,
Also I have to admit that I observe no symptoms of overwatering
Tks to moshmen for his comment
I have to think out my replies better

Moshmen

Moshmen

I Actualy totally agree with that , once the plant is established in a smallish pot
For situations where the plant is lost in a huge pot in low performance rooms ,
It is possible to over water in coco ,...
Best performance I have seen in coco is in smallish pots with multiple feeds /day
overwatering young plants encourages weakness , though
I think he would do much better next time to start in a smaller pot/cup and /or transplant when established ,
Also I have to admit that I observe no symptoms of overwatering
Tks to moshmen for his comment
I have to think out my replies better
It’s also a autoflower - although I agree with you and start small and transplant myself even autos - most growers say to start your autoflowers in their final pot to avoid shock .

Top Bottom