Why is one of my girls re-vegging

• Thread starter KingBvM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingBvM

KingBvM

Please help me figure this out. Only one of my girls are re-vegging and only the top cola. A company came to put insulation in the walls and the circuit breaker went off a few times throwing the light cycle off. It’s still 12/12 but it’s off a hour, meaning it comes on a 5 instead of 6. Everything else is still the same l. So what is wrong and how can I fix this problem. 😪🤬🤯

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Please help me figure this out. Only one of my girls are re-vegging and only the top cola. A company came to put insulation in the walls and the circuit breaker went off a few times throwing the light cycle off. It’s still 12/12 but it’s off a hour, meaning it comes on a 5 instead of 6. Everything else is still the same l. So what is wrong and how can I fix this problem. 😪🤬🤯
How long ago was this?

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey king , ive noticed that some of my plants are super sensitive to rotinue , like even if the light schedeule is 18 /6 in veg ,but the light went out for an hour in the middle or stayed on for an extra 1/2 hour , which really shouldent matter , it ts so sensitive that it behaves and grows differently......

Some of my plants dont even like to be disturbed by shade for a short time
Could be you got one of those "sensitive" girls...
Like nugg said , send a pic ......

How long did you get that extta hour , how many days ?
Thats probably your problem, nothing you can do , just get back on routine and dont stress it.....shell settle back in , or turn hermi 😂

KingBvM

KingBvM

I tried to get as many pics as possible without disturbing. I went out of town and I just got that it may have been going on longer. If I flush tonight and harvest Thursday what’s the worst that can happen.
90538C71 17C8 40D3 B883 24E74C837B82
3571C3FE E274 4CD4 9EF7 4628EFA42B13
82194E28 97FE 4A96 9B0A CBD935484B8D
64A27C30 8212 4C54 B03D 5EDF391F5C7F
AD961D95 B279 42AF B083 A7988E5D9ECF
14D655B0 1F7B 4C0B BFD2 8CEA150C679B
5CD67A2F EAB2 456F 86F3 DE3257AFC8AF
B1BB2900 08AC 430F A7F4 7B194D2BEEDB
10912F8A 9E2A 4E36 9EAE EF0D93513A64
B40222B7 20AD 40A5 8BE2 6EAF19A71F42
7ADB83FD CB10 4FB8 B06A 9B68864F9579

KingBvM

KingBvM

How long ago was this?
Not sure went out of town and came back to this. My last was babysitting and does bare minimum, she didn’t even know the lights were jacked up. Now I don’t even know how long this has been going on or what to do.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Not sure went out of town and came back to this. My last was babysitting and does bare minimum, she didn’t even know the lights were jacked up. Now I don’t even know how long this has been going on or what to do.
I'm not an expert but that looks like foxtailing if I'm seeing it right. Light stress will do it, be careful, imo you're on verge of herm, no more stress at all for them. Don't harvest too early or no potency, live with few seeds vs bad thc

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I'm pretty sure that you are in the earlier stages of foxtailing, which usually happens on the largest colas. I use it as one indicator that my plants are finished flowering, as I usually don't see it until week 12 in Sativas. I use it as well as the Trichome color change to tell me when the plant is finished. If left alone, you will start to get long, skinny bud growth out of the bud's end. After a few of them merge together, it looks bushy, like a fox's tail, sort of.
While I use it to determine finishing of flowering, some strains are just prone to it and can foxtail before they are finished flowering. Some treatments can also cause sporadic issues with foxtailing, like Triacontanol. I don't think it affects things too much, but the buds don't grow much or very well after you start seeing this happen. This is my opinion based on my past experience with some old strains and not the newer strains and hybrids that are prevalent today. It's hard to say what has been bred into some of these genetic lines anymore!

dire wolf

dire wolf

Im pretty sure there is another set of circumstances in which your plant is so stressed out that it actually begins to "re flower " not foxtail or re veg....

This is what it looks like to me , as some of your tops look like fresh growth and not foxtail

And your plant looks a bit stressed..
So the question might be " why is my girl re flowering "

KingBvM

KingBvM

I'm pretty sure that you are in the earlier stages of foxtailing, which usually happens on the largest colas. I use it as one indicator that my plants are finished flowering, as I usually don't see it until week 12 in Sativas. I use it as well as the Trichome color change to tell me when the plant is finished. If left alone, you will start to get long, skinny bud growth out of the bud's end. After a few of them merge together, it looks bushy, like a fox's tail, sort of.
While I use it to determine finishing of flowering, some strains are just prone to it and can foxtail before they are finished flowering. Some treatments can also cause sporadic issues with foxtailing, like Triacontanol. I don't think it affects things too much, but the buds don't grow much or very well after you start seeing this happen. This is my opinion based on my past experience with some old strains and not the newer strains and hybrids that are prevalent today. It's hard to say what has been bred into some of these genetic lines anymore!
Yes I was going to flush and harvest this week anyway because the colas kinda hit plateau. My boy gave me the seeds and they are supposedly strawberry banana, which is a very finicky hybrid to my knowledge. The rest of the plants look fine and I’m week week 12 so this is the end I’m just stopping 3 days before week 12. Thanks for the help.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yes I was going to flush and harvest this week anyway because the colas kinda hit plateau. My boy gave me the seeds and they are supposedly strawberry banana, which is a very finicky hybrid to my knowledge. The rest of the plants look fine and I’m week week 12 so this is the end I’m just stopping 3 days before week 12. Thanks for the help.
Strawberry banana from " crockett farm" ?

Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

I did some electric changes mid run once and accidentally was flashing them in the middle of the dark period. Only did it a few times and for like 3 days, but was enough for them to spit some extra new leaves like that. Eh it happens, buds looking good man.

KingBvM

KingBvM

I did some electric changes mid run once and accidentally was flashing them in the middle of the dark period. Only did it a few times and for like 3 days, but was enough for them to spit some extra new leaves like that. Eh it happens, buds looking good man.

Thanks I’m just going to see what’s happens from this point. I flushed last night they are in the dark until Thursday at 9 a.m. then I’m chopping and hanging drying rimming curing 💨

KingBvM

KingBvM

Update
38760F85 69AD 4D32 9C8D 29A9303953C4
B8260FFB DAD6 48EF BF62 F66FB3A38A97
1ED2EF90 ACE9 4E5C B975 2C61D5291571
AE36C47A 7A68 48C0 8045 0B84AC4A3431
25913000 68FD 49D3 9277 A6E1F1802E2C
654EA0D7 81B7 4F0F 84FB 2866676B11C6

Top Bottom