why is this brown?

• Thread starter Beeronymous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beeronymous

yeah.okay.for whatever reasons,my picture wont upload.ive tried doing it two different times on two different days and it wouldnt do it.maybe its too big.i dont know.i got a seedling i guess i would call it.about two and a half,maybe three weeks old.the whole stalk is purple,almost brown.sticky to,the first time i touched it anyway. why the hell is it purple? its been that way since last week,maybe even before.WHY?????

sedate

sedate

Stalks are often purple - from start to finish sometimes.

I usually ignore purple stalks after the first few weeks, but really early in the grow I believe it is indicative of a nitrogen deficiency.

Without a pic? Who knows . . .

B

Beeronymous

i have no idea what strain it is.i was told the seeds came from a hermaphrodite plant that flipped because of light problems.ive got almost 90 seeds of this shit.some i got,some from my buddy who smoked the same shit.it looks like an indica.im pretty sure about that at least.its not anything i paid top dollar for so im not really caring too much about anything.who doesnt like free shit once in a while?

K

kindkid

if it was free, no worries, esp with 89 others..but, could be rot.

R

Radio_Dread

yeah early in growth the stems are pruple sometimes depending on the strain, but yes it would me it might need alittle more nitrogen

Top Bottom