Why is this happening to my leaves.

• Thread starter Green buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green buddy

Green buddy

Why is this happening to my leaves. I have about 2 to 4 leaves looking like this. Is this normal or needs to be monitored for a few more weeks to see if it's spreading etc.... Pls see pics attached. Thx.

Why is this happening to my leaves
Why is this happening to my leaves 2
Sun Shadow

Sun Shadow

Looks like it's getting munched by something. Or ripped by a beak. But if indoors I don't see how that could even happen..?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well, it definitely appears to have been eaten, so outside of pets I'll suggest something like a caterpillar. They can be *very* difficult to spot! They'll drop to the ground the moment they feel movement.

Green buddy

Green buddy

Well, it definitely appears to have been eaten, so outside of pets I'll suggest something like a caterpillar. They can be *very* difficult to spot! They'll drop to the ground the moment they feel movement.
I only notice that on one plant - my GDP. I am repeatedly checking other plants and they are all fine. I'll keep and eye out for caterpillars .. Thx

Green buddy

Green buddy

is this particular plant near the door or any moving parts? fan blade?plastic flap? mylar? your pant leg? looks caught and torn.
Yes this one is very bushy and bumps into others while moving pots around d. Checking for caterpillars as well as I'm not sure what's up.

purpleberry

purpleberry

If you grab the main stalk and give it a little shake, the caterpillars should fall in the pot or on the ground. To me the leaf just looks like it ripped some how.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

is this particular plant near the door or any moving parts? fan blade?plastic flap? mylar? your pant leg? looks caught and torn.
Nice call sometimes when I pick up a container the leaf of another plant can get pinched and ripped as I move said container and indeed looks exactly as picture above.....I accidentally do this when cloning too many per tray

Top Bottom