Why Is This Happening?

• Thread starter Mr.X
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.X

Mr.X

If anyone has input on why my colas are doing this, I'd appreciate the feedback.

Why is this happening
Why is this happening 2
Why is this happening 3
Mr.X

Mr.X

Thanx 4 the quick response bro, nah timers are on point. Im thinkin my temps might B high. Theyre gettin up in the 80's, high 80's. Ventilations a bit inadequate but i cant correct it @ the moment.

Mr.X

Mr.X

I stopped N about 4 weeks ago, and micro about 2 weeks ago, I've been flushing 4 the last week with :hygrozyme, Sour D 4 carbs, and hydroguard, also diamond nectar as fulvic this week im flushing with florakleen this week. Triches are just starting 2 get milky. I wanna wait till the amber pops up.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
if its not reverting i am def going with heat issues.... raise the light as much as possible or turn your ballast down

Mr.X

Mr.X

I think I'm going to do just that. Turn the ballast down 2 @ least 75% because im almost sure its the heat. + im pretty much done

Mr.X

Mr.X

Not alot of info to go on... But looks like the light cycle might be off causing a re-veg to occur , and some heat stress for sure, see nitrogen toxicity and some nute burn possibly.
I was flying blind for 2 weeks, my pen broke and guesstimated my ppm's. I was feeding heavy though; 5ml micro, 5ml grow, 10 ml bloom, 1/4 tsp koolbloom powder, 1/4 tsp floraliscious plus, 5ml calimagic. And ocasionally 2.5 ml hydroguard and 2.5ml silica. I run GH. Whats your take on that?

thgobs

thgobs

First what strain is that? how hot is it in there? how close are the lights to your grow? what medium are you growing in? are your leaf tips burnt? how much ventilation do you have going on? There are quite a few things that could be going on there. Start with the things we have all stated and get back to us!

straincreation

straincreation

Sure the timers are working properly. I know you said there on point i thought mine were to turned out they were jammin at light out for a few hours. Other than that it could be the heat but honestly ive had rooms reach those temps on a consistent basis and not react, although it could be the genetics acting funny in the heat.
BOL! Happy farmin;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanx 4 the quick response bro, nah timers are on point. Im thinkin my temps might B high. Theyre gettin up in the 80's, high 80's. Ventilations a bit inadequate but i cant correct it @ the moment.
Temps don't cause revegging like that. It's a HARD reveg, it's been into it for at least 3 weeks IMO. I say double check your lights, timers, any place light leaks could be getting in, and if you find nothing, check again.

Cannabis is photoperiodic. That means that it is the lighting phase by which it "knows" whether to grow leaves (vegetative phase) or flowers (regenerative or sexual phase). It is not the daylight period that induces changes, but the dark period that does so. If the dark phase is interrupted, by as little as a couple of minutes, it *will* cause the plant to go back into vegetative phase. This has a distinct appearance, beginning with the plant growing triple-lobed leaves, which then become singles, then goes back to triples, and finally normally lobed leaves. (I've really gotta write a thread on this.) Each phase change takes about two weeks for the plant to work through. The fact that we're all seeing those singles, and a good stretch of 'em, tells us that you've had a problem for a while, I'd say a month at least, depending on how long it's been tossing the singles.

At this point, ALL you can do is wait for trichomes to change and watch those buds turn to fluff.

Mr.X

Mr.X

WoW.... come to think about it, my local store was out of the digital timers so i got a couple of analog ones, (with the pins you push down) and one of them started turning on about 15 minutes b4 any others so i thought it wouldnt make much of a difference. I was 30 days into flowering. Daaaamn!!!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I was flying blind for 2 weeks, my pen broke and guesstimated my ppm's. I was feeding heavy though; 5ml micro, 5ml grow, 10 ml bloom, 1/4 tsp koolbloom powder, 1/4 tsp floraliscious plus, 5ml calimagic. And ocasionally 2.5 ml hydroguard and 2.5ml silica. I run GH. Whats your take on that?
Were you checking and controling pH for these two weeks? That sounds like a hot, as in low pH mix without using a pH up in the regimen. But I've never used those nutes or a pen. Best of luck.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Yeah, ph was low even while adding silica wich raises ph like crazy, since i was running koolbloom it lowered the solution to the point i had 2 pour about 22 to 33 drops per gl to get to 5.8 ph.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Yeah, ph was low even while adding silica wich raises ph like crazy, since i was running koolbloom it lowered the solution to the point i had 2 pour about 22 to 33 drops per gl to get to 5.8 ph.
In a situation like this I would flush everything acting funny and reset the medium with light dose of nutes and bennies.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Hey maiden, sorry i didnt even thank you for responding, its just frustrating. Oh well one lives and one learns. On 2 the next run. A costly oversight that you can count on not happening again. Have a good weekend and thanx again for the info, it ismuch appreciated.

indicabush

indicabush

Temps don't cause revegging like that. It's a HARD reveg, it's been into it for at least 3 weeks IMO. I say double check your lights, timers, any place light leaks could be getting in, and if you find nothing, check again.

Cannabis is photoperiodic. That means that it is the lighting phase by which it "knows" whether to grow leaves (vegetative phase) or flowers (regenerative or sexual phase). It is not the daylight period that induces changes, but the dark period that does so. If the dark phase is interrupted, by as little as a couple of minutes, it *will* cause the plant to go back into vegetative phase. This has a distinct appearance, beginning with the plant growing triple-lobed leaves, which then become singles, then goes back to triples, and finally normally lobed leaves. (I've really gotta write a thread on this.) Each phase change takes about two weeks for the plant to work through. The fact that we're all seeing those singles, and a good stretch of 'em, tells us that you've had a problem for a while, I'd say a month at least, depending on how long it's been tossing the singles.

At this point, ALL you can do is wait for trichomes to change and watch those buds turn to fluff.

Howdy...Please write a thread when you have a chance and I agree on your posting.

Mr.X

Mr.X

In a situation like this I would flush everything acting funny and reset the medium with light dose of nutes and bennies.
Yeah i usually do just that a good flush and come back @ it with enzymes, fulvic, humic, bacteria and then start working my ppms back up

Top Bottom