Why Is This Happening?

• Thread starter Gamechanga12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gamechanga12

I got ten plants in a room all under there own light. Some of the tops on some of the plants look like this (picture below) Why is this happening to only a few of the tops on all the plants? They are in week 5 of flower. Thanks for the help!
Why is this happening
Why is this happening 2

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

Hard to say with the hps glow but im gonna guess that they're too close to the light if it's just happening to the tops of the plants ,what distance is the light from the tops of the plants? Maybe try raising the lights a bit.

G

Gamechanga12

Hard to say with the hps glow but im gonna guess that they're too close to the light if it's just happening to the tops of the plants ,what distance is the light from the tops of the plants? Maybe try raising the lights a bit.

Can't be to close to the light since it only happens to one top on a whole plant...

hiboy

hiboy

Looks like heat and like mentioned before too close to light
Hb

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks like theres some clawing in the background, could be nute burn.

P

PharmHand

The way those leaves are all squiggly..... On a top bud? Hard to tell in the orange light but kinda looks like bud rot.....

Bannacis

Bannacis

On one of the affected buds, carefully examine it at same time separating the bracts, look for brown material. also get a good smell. if it smells kinda mushroomy funk...it's bud rot. cut the buds that have it and check the whole plant.

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

are the tops that are affected closest to the light? I'm open to other ideas but I still think it's too close to the light if it's ONLY affecting the tops of the plant and it's the tallest. I know when my plant tops got to close they look somewhat like nute burn and get all twisted looking from being burnt, also do you have a fan blowing close to the tops at all? could be a comobo of wind burn plus to close to the light

Top Bottom