Why Is This Happening?

• Thread starter Gamechanga12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gamechanga12

Hey guys a few days ago I noticed this happeneing to all my plants was wondering what is going on and what can I do to fix it? Plants are in promix dirt 15 gallon pots and are in week 4 of veg and gavita lights -

Why is this happening

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Incoming ......

Get ready for lots of different opionions
First mine : looks a lot like mite damage to me but I couldn't be sure as I've never had plants look that bad even in my bug battling days

I wouldn't even bother trying to fix them honestly unless you have some new starts ready in the wings

G

Gamechanga12

Incoming ......

Get ready for lots of different opionions
First mine : looks a lot like mite damage to me but I couldn't be sure as I've never had plants look that bad even in my bug battling days

I wouldn't even bother trying to fix them honestly unless you have some new starts ready in the wings

Its not mites I know that for a fact.

K

kansabis

Week 4 of veg? Why so many pistils ??
Those are not looking like pre-flowers either from here..closeups?
Yeah I just noticed it looks like alotta pistils on there too??? My opinion was light burn but 3-4 feet should be ok. What's your temps running?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

sulfur burn bro,how big area are using it in,if your in a small area you dont even need it
cant really say though,not enough info on what your rig is,you say gavits lighting? my thing im trying to tell you is most these problems csan be gone if you dont over think things,a 4x4 tent with co2 is just crazy imo,good ventilation ,intake and exhaust go a long way

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

look at the charts in the infirmary maybe this will help,it just looks like sulfur issue to me and sure enough you can finish um out,but you gonna have issues all the way,all those leaves can be cut off when you get it straighten out,but dont flip to flower until you know you have,them first 2 weeks of flower usally make or break you if you dig

G

Gamechanga12

look at the charts in the infirmary maybe this will help,it just looks like sulfur issue to me and sure enough you can finish um out,but you gonna have issues all the way,all those leaves can be cut off when you get it straighten out,but dont flip to flower until you know you have,them first 2 weeks of flower usally make or break you if you dig

No its not in a tent its in a pretty good size room.

G

Gamechanga12

You think I should turn co2 off until flower?

Top Bottom