Why is this seedling dying?

• Thread starter labomba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
labomba

labomba

She is in pure Coco, 15 days old, issues started showing 3 to 4 days ago. I'm using bottled water with very little cal mag (50ppm) plus .2 EC of GH trio. Ph around 6.
Water every couple days for the first week then once a day after first week.

Does this look like a cal mag related deficiency or more like nutrients imbalance? Or am I looking at a overwatering issue?

Why is this seedling dying
labomba

labomba

The two I've adjusted their feed with more cal mag (around 150ppm) and the bottom I've containing feeding without cal mag and it seem to have gotten worse.

Any tips on how to get by the first seedling weeks on pure Coco?

IMG 20240227 153825
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I also don't grow in coco. Those might be ready for a larger pot. Giving them a dry cycle might help, too.

G

GreenNotYellow

They are starving, not the imbalance of nutrients - not enough of them. Also it needs a little of potassium. More to it - seems like the plant is not consuming water in a proper amount, I'd say too much of it, perhaps the roots are affected too. I'd say transplant them into bigger pots with a regular good soil and give them food

A

alpha.ganjaguy

She is in pure Coco, 15 days old, issues started showing 3 to 4 days ago. I'm using bottled water with very little cal mag (50ppm) plus .2 EC of GH trio. Ph around 6.
Water every couple days for the first week then once a day after first week.

Does this look like a cal mag related deficiency or more like nutrients imbalance? Or am I looking at a overwatering issue?
do the 'pots' have drainage holes? and I would follow your nutrient brands feeding schedule for coco

dire wolf

dire wolf

if you love those plants .... transplant them into a mix of pro mix and worm castings , the worm castings being the magic , young seedlings love the gentle nutrients that worm castings offer

Lockebox

Lockebox

What kind of coco are you using? Was it pre washed and buffered or did you do it yourself?

Also what’s your temperature?

Last edited:
H

HildaStync

I recently started using CBD grease to help manage my anxiety and cbd oil 1500 improve my nod off quality. I be compelled put, it's been a game-changer on me. The oil is easy to utilize consume, with righteous a scarcely any drops under the in fun, and it has a serene, pleasant taste. Within a occasional minutes, I can feel a sagacity of sang-froid washing over me, which lasts for hours. My sleep has improved significantly; I fall asleep faster and wake up compassion more rested. There's no grogginess or side effects, neutral a customary, soothing effect. Enthusiastically put forward quest of anyone looking to administer forcefulness or redeem their sleep.

Top Bottom