Why my leaves are not dense and my plant has long stems with leaves only on the top?

• Thread starter Ganja_mama93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Haha. Why do you try to stay away from them?
Thats my first growth and as a girl, i worry about everything haha. I watch videos all the time and i always find something thats wrong with my babies 😁. The plant that you are talking about is a fast bud Banana purple punch and is supposed to be with 26% THC.. which is pretty high.. i keep my fingers crossed that she will become a killer. The other one is Purple haze.. old but gold 👌🏻 and i absolutely love sativas ❤️.
Autos are for some growers........we just don't agree to disagree with each other......

That, and if I grow a plant that checks all of my qualifications in the checklist, I want to keep her......or him.....but I've yet to sort through males for keepers......is that normal I'm wondering as I type this....

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I try haha but with this much foliage in a 4x8 I’m running a 1400w dehu in the 20x10 lung room and barely holding the room at 50%RH, and the tent at 52-55%, luckily today the temps are lower outdoors as is the humidity so fingers crossed that helps lol

I have a tower fan, a 16” standup fan, 2x 6” fans and an 6” exhaust and filter running at 100% in there
That's a ton of plants throwing water into the air in your setup, muat bw rough. The dehumidifier runs hard in the summer. I have a basement unit in a tiny lung room and it struggles, it pulled 3 gallons in 36 hours out of the air. It's been a battle lol

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Autos are for some growers........we just don't agree to disagree with each other......

That, and if I grow a plant that checks all of my qualifications in the checklist, I want to keep her......or him.....but I've yet to sort through males for keepers......is that normal I'm wondering as I type this....
Autos are a gimmick IMO

Ganja_mama93

Ganja_mama93

Guys, do you think i can take the balm that i made on the plane and bring it to another country. I would really love to bring my father a few of them, but im scared as im going to travel alone with my child.

Top Bottom