Why purple so early?

• Thread starter Space Cab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Space Cab

Space Cab

Curious as to why this plant has turned purple so early(from the beginning) have grown her handfuls of times and it does have a tendancy to turn purple at the very end around week 8 to 9. This is ky first grow in new room and it had started out purple and can't figure out what was different but wonder why purple so early. All room conditions are normal. Picture at day 22 after flip

the rrock

the rrock

ive had that happen to me recently with killing field, was purple from day the time buds grew, usually duesnt turn until last few weeks, i have no clue why though,turned out dank asall hell

Space Cab

Space Cab

Pic
IMAG0169
IMAG0170
IMAG0170

Space Cab

Space Cab

Yeah I can't figure out why the only thing different at all.was this one was vegged longer

T

Toone

You know what u just answered both our questions......let me take a step back i have 2 plants growing 1 kryptonite and 1 og purple diesel both are known to turn purple during the last couple weeks...i vegged them together but the kryptonite i flowered at 2 months and decided to keep the purple diesel vegging because the kryptonite had blown up and i didnt have enough room for both in the flower box. Once i started to flower the purple diesel it began to turn purple almost right after it developed the hairs now thinking i vegged the purple diesel almost twice as long as the kryptonight being they were both in the same room it couldnt of been temperature so it had to of been like u said cause we vegged it longer then supposed to maybe deficientcy of some sort???? hope not

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

The plant mechanism which causes purpeling is controlled by enviroment and feed for late flower. Maturation for early flower. so i would say that vegging these girls as bit longer is probally the key to help dialing her in. Take it easy guys; btw beautiful ass flowers ya got there space cab.

Space Cab

Space Cab

Thanks for the responses everyone, appreciate it. I'll keep an update and in other room gonna put two of same in one begged a lot longer and see if it does make the difference

Latest posts

Top Bottom