Why the hell would it do this lol

• Thread starter Ryboburton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Sorry to bother the farm yet again but I’m just trying to figure everything out as much as I can. Have seven plants in soil. Can go into all my details if need be but regardless the plants are thriving. All grown from seed same strain. Have one that acts like it’s too close to the light but still flowering fine. Just leaf curl and not even at the top of the canopy. Middle to top. I’m wanting to chalk it up to genetics of that one plant Any ideas?

Why the hell would it do this lol
Why the hell would it do this lol 2
Why the hell would it do this lol 3
Ryboburton

Ryboburton

I have two four inch clip fans going across the top of the pots. There’s no leaves left there so maybe some wind burn? But it’s a good trade off to keep that air movin. Regardless if it does it again or affects Yield etc I just wont grow it again

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

That little bit of curl would be an underwater or really mild nutrient deficiency/ overdose. Kind of hard to tell with the initial curl.
but those lady’s are going really well. Super props on big juicy flower.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yes it is, but he has too adjust light or heat, i’m guessing light is too close, must of the fan leave edges are curling up in all plants, though not burning/drying out yet, sugar leaves can handle it longer but eventually they’ll curl and dry, by than the thc is ruined, i think raise it 5/6 inches. should fix it

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Yeah but it’s just one plant of seven. That’s my issue with raising the lights

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Possibly give a little more gap between the lights. Looking like it's the overlap that may be the isaue

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

I can’t move the lights at this point. I may move them four inches out next run. Thought the same things. But it’s not possible till they finish. I can’t dim that light nor do I want to. The other plants love it.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Very nice crop I'm in A man's camp the little bit of fan leaf taco isn't going to worry it to much your almost there mate .we are all in your corner Cobba .

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Thanks y’all. Kinda what I was thinking just stoned cruising the forums to why not ask what the hell lol. I’m just leaving it. Feed them water them and repeat. Harvest. It’ll live I think

Top Bottom