Why the name change?

• Thread starter 3grambowl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

3grambowl

How's it going guys

I've looked at your alien gear for a couple years, anyways I was roaming around and noticed your starfighter crosses and the purple Tahoe alien in one if your threads, those were the two I was looking to buy some time back.

Anyway before I do I'm just curious and asking why the name change to exotix?? I noticed the cross strains names as yours without the seed name, so just before I get anything curious why you're not reppin the "alien" name anymore but still doing your alien crosses?

Thanks guys, can't wait to try em out!

3gb

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
How's it going guys

I've looked at your alien gear for a couple years, anyways I was roaming around and noticed your starfighter crosses and the purple Tahoe alien in one if your threads, those were the two I was looking to buy some time back.

Anyway before I do I'm just curious and asking why the name change to exotix?? I noticed the cross strains names as yours without the seed name, so just before I get anything curious why you're not reppin the "alien" name anymore but still doing your alien crosses?

Thanks guys, can't wait to try em out!

3gb
:stop: Exotic is not Alien, Exotic is a REAL stand up Guy, that does what he says he is going to do and has people like my self that he has test out his new Gear before its released to the public, Others can chime in on this but Exotic has the original Star Fighter that he uses to make Killer Gear, You will find many keepers in every pack....:)

Thcola

Thcola

Ya man I don't know the backstory too well on A's history, but I did grab his PTA, Galactic Tahoe, and EWOK as far as I can tell his gear is pretty damn decent..( I have 2 nice phenos of ewok, lost the PTA s last season though) however don't know the man behind the name and that seems can be a downfall for a breeder...

Exotic is definitely one of the dudes in the game who's selections and pairings not just seem totally on point, with great industry timing, but he's taking super fire clone-onlys and wedding them to his insanely kill starfighter male which seems to not take away from the original but rather impart just enough flare (frost/structure/even terps) to create a whole new almost unimaginable poly-hybrid. He's got a real gem on his hands with that male, but even more so than being on top of his game, the man still takes the time to chime-in and give feedback to farmers of all walks -- and that set's him apart... I kiked him with some serious questions about taking my galactic tahoes to second generation and he had some great feedback for me, wasn't so quick to hoard any type of techniques, instead gave me insight to the traits and selections to be on the watch for..

Straight up dude, with killer genetics, imho one of the only real breeders we should be supporting as farmers of this great medicine!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
:stop: Exotic is not Alien, Exotic is a REAL stand up Guy, that does what he says he is going to do and has people like my self that he has test out his new Gear before its released to the public, Others can chime in on this but Exotic has the original Star Fighter that he uses to make Killer Gear, You will find many keepers in every pack....:)
Exotic has done me right. You can tell they are tested. Extremely vigorous hybrids. Biggest beans I have ever seen
Ya man I don't know the backstory too well on A's history, but I did grab his PTA, Galactic Tahoe, and EWOK as far as I can tell his gear is pretty damn decent..( I have 2 nice phenos of ewok, lost the PTA s last season though) however don't know the man behind the name and that seems can be a downfall for a breeder...

Exotic is definitely one of the dudes in the game who's selections and pairings not just seem totally on point, with great industry timing, but he's taking super fire clone-onlys and wedding them to his insanely kill starfighter male which seems to not take away from the original but rather impart just enough flare (frost/structure/even terps) to create a whole new almost unimaginable poly-hybrid. He's got a real gem on his hands with that male, but even more so than being on top of his game, the man still takes the time to chime-in and give feedback to farmers of all walks -- and that set's him apart... I kiked him with some serious questions about taking my galactic tahoes to second generation and he had some great feedback for me, wasn't so quick to hoard any type of techniques, instead gave me insight to the traits and selections to be on the watch for..

Straight up dude, with killer genetics, imho one of the only real breeders we should be supporting as farmers of this great medicine!

You guys are mighty kind :)

Thank you for all the positivity and good vibes you fellas speak. It really puts a smile on my face to see that i can lend a helping hand on whatever it may be to someone big or small. As long as there are stand up folks like you out there i will keep on doing what i do. :) Thank you and much respect!!! @oscar169 @Thcola @Wavegem

Good Vibes ~

jlr42024

jlr42024

To be clear Ex and Alien are NOT the same person. Alien has stopped his association with the public and Exotic is just one of us lucky farmers that found and shared through his crosses the truly amazing work Alien accomplished in his short time publicly breeding. There isn't enough that can be said for A's ability to marry clone only strains producing masterpieces but Ex is right there in my opinion but as far as his public relations Ex is top of the mark.

Top Bottom