Why the product is so thin?

• Thread starter Westpsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thedubside

thedubside

prob your conditions.. type of light, medium, nutes, airflow, watering, humidity, temp etc all determine how good the end product is.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yup looks like they were topped, cold, possibly light to low.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
don’t think your suppose to be topping auto’s.. just plant and grow..
You can top autos, however cloning is a different story. That’s a no go. He’s lacking light forsure.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Solo cup auto topped.. little over two feet

5CE90A90 EB0C 4E3A 8817 1D76DC7D823D
Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

don’t think your suppose to be topping auto’s.. just plant and grow..
Auto gurilla glue
Your first mistake: Auto. Second Mistake: Calling the person that recommended Autos your friend. All jokes aside. You’re going about this all wrong. If you’re learning a plant, why would you want to start with the one that has its own internal timer? Get you some photoperiods, and you stay your tail in veg until you’re ready. Then you switch and learn about flower. You gotta feel the kung-fu, learn to hear your plants.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Your first mistake: Auto. Second Mistake: Calling the person that recommended Autos your friend. All jokes aside. You’re going about this all wrong. If you’re learning a plant, why would you want to start with the one that has its own internal timer? Get you some photoperiods, and you stay your tail in veg until you’re ready. Then you switch and learn about flower. You gotta feel the kung-fu, learn to hear your plants.
Genetics are everything. Check out the autos humboldt seed company breeds. Your mind will be forever change.

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

Genetics are everything. Check out the autos humboldt seed company breeds. Your mind will be forever change.
Genetics are very much important, that’s why I don’t mess with autos. In my opinion, Ruderallis is extremely undesirable, call me a bigot, but I don’t want my girls involved with some low preforming, here today gone, gone tomorrow, fly-in, fly-out, hustla. 😤

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

I see it, I just don’t get why though? Why auto? Why top an auto? Why so tall? Why why why? You could SO much if you just got a couple photo periods and let them veg out and fill. You could even learn to shape it into a cube. Growing Autos is like choosing the car of your dreams, but the car has to be made, so because you hate to wait, they made you a fiat. When you could’ve waited 4 months for a Lambo.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
You can top autos, however cloning is a different story. That’s a no go. He’s lacking light forsure.
I have clones from my autos growing in my tent and developing nice Nugs, accidental breakages from LST in the beginning and Topping one as well

Top Bottom