Why The World Needs To Wake Up

• Thread starter stifler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stifler

I know this is a controversial issue but I think the world needs to reevaluate its view on cannabis.

Heres why.

* The world is in a deep recession
* Every town & city has empty property and reduced numbers of people shopping etc
* Governments spend crazy amounts of money on busts intel and manpower for small time pot dealers and home grows - the professionals rarely get caught IMHO
* Dealers of other dangerous drugs go unnoticed due to the overall man power shortages
* Taxes and fuel prices are crazy at the moment
* Prisons are cowded and true criminals are set free as a result
* Unemployment is high

What! Cannabis cant be the answer... Are you crazy?
Actually no, im not. It could make a difference in a big way if it was embraced by the governments.

Heres how & why.

* Police man power could be redistributed into more important things
* Prison numbers would be reduced and real criminals made to serve their full terms
* Illegal growers would be made legitimate boosting the economy with jobs
* Tax revenues would come from the new businesses popping up everywhere
* Empty shops in towns would be made into coffee shops, cannabis bars etc and add variety to the culture
* The government could go into the record book for being the one that took the 21st century approch to dealing with a 'safe' drug and controlling it in a similar way as alcohol or tobacco are controlled
* The true criminals and dangerous drug dealers would then be left on their own for the police to concentrate on
*It could even give Africans a job in the low quality mass produced market lol

That last one was only a joke but I just cant see why no body steps up to the plate because once someone does (Davis Cameron, Barak Obama, Stephen Harper) the rest will follow like dominoes falling over.

No down side? You decide

Top Bottom