wich cali connection ???????

• Thread starter d420dool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d420dool

d420dool

hey guys im havin a hard time deciding wich cali seeds to get today on black friday, im thinkin either blackwater,larry og, or the tahoe, what do u guys thimk man i could use some input please, i never bought seeds before but have been growing for a while now. any suggestions would be killer thanx farm

sky high

sky high

Not to open up a sore subject.....but that's probably a trick question here at the Farm. Quite a few folks here were left hanging after their CC gear hermied and Swerve cut and ran a few years ago. Even the "replacement" packs he sent to some folks (me) were herms.... so it really blew the confidence levels here for future purchases....even tho I still jones hard for a Larry or Raskal OG or a Blackwater pheno to be in my garden. (still have Raskal seeds I'm afraid to pop)

I'd suggest buying some Conniseuer, Alien, Aligee, GOD/etc/etc/etc/ seeds from the Farm.

good luck on yer first purchase however you decide to go....

E

Empire

I realize swerve let out herms. But it was without his knowing and he did his best to make it up to everyone. Theres only so much a guy can do. Sensi seeds would have told u to fuck off.

The truth is non of these new breeders are doing any breeding. They are making crosses of elites and theres always a high chance of herms with any gear like that. So to bash swerve and recomend others who are doing the same exact thing swerve does is wrong. Im not on swerves side. Or any of these seed producers side. I think they are all a joke and in it for the money. No actual breeding is going on with any of them. And ive seen more alien herms then ive seen from any other seed producer these days. Sorry alien, but the second u release a strain that herms drastically the farm will dump u and talk shit just like swerve. Swerve used to rule these forums, and ur on the same path. And your flowers already have seed in them so be careful. Test ur shit or you will lose the fame like swerve did.

Just speaking the truth and i know the truth hurts sometimes. But ive watched this play out since this forum started in 08 and its amazing how this is the only forum out there where the members will turn around and jump ship and start talking massive amounts of shit and slamming peoples name after they spent years sucking his dick.

d420dool

d420dool

thanks for the words man much appreciated im going to go with the larry and see how it goes. i think if i keep a positive tude it'll be all good. besides im gettin a free pack of 91 chem with them so that makes 16 seeds plus my 3 fem freebies so out of 19 beans i should be able to find a good pheno

E

Empire

I didnt post to throw anyone under the bus for the record. I speak truth thats it.

The truth is when u buy seed from ANYONE u are taking a chance. The chances u deal with are herms, all males, mutated growth, bunk phenos etc..etc..

I think people get a little too serious about finding a real gem within a 10 pack of hybrid seeds. And a little too butthurt when they dont.

CageyBee

CageyBee

Yeah cc gear has had probs. I ran the Larry and they came out really nice!

CageyBee

CageyBee

Buy some bodhi gear too if you haven't pulled the trigger yet

d420dool

d420dool

i got 2 packs of goji from bodhi im so f'in excited to pop these suckers i have not heard or seen one single bad thing abot it.i was trying to get the best og i possibly could and i honestly belive i have. life is good

catdaddy

catdaddy

when you get the chance, pick up some of his ancient og too. another drop is coming very soon, so be on the lookout.

B

Big Dennis

hey guys im havin a hard time deciding wich cali seeds to get today on black friday, im thinkin either blackwater,larry og, or the tahoe, what do u guys thimk man i could use some input please, i never bought seeds before but have been growing for a while now. any suggestions would be killer thanx farm
I have Larry og Puple chem dog & Blackwater going and there all supper dank and NO herm's at all bro...

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
I grew out Cali connections blackwater and tahoe og and both were complete garbage. Out of 4packs of tahoe og i got 8females and out of those 8, half of them had a slight og smell and the other half had an alfalfa smell.
Whatever male he is using to make his crosses SUCKS!!!!

Swerve reminds me of a used car salesman that rolls back the odometer...

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

thanks for the words man much appreciated im going to go with the larry and see how it goes. i think if i keep a positive tude it'll be all good. besides im gettin a free pack of 91 chem with them so that makes 16 seeds plus my 3 fem freebies so out of 19 beans i should be able to find a good pheno
go with the blackwater I seen it in person looked and smelled great purple tint and smells like urine in a good way ,,,,

urbanite420

urbanite420

Bro Cali Connection is way overhyped...not that you cant find dank, but who is gonna buy 10 packs and run all those beans, when you can buy 2 or 3 packs of anything here on the farm and find something danker than whats in CC beans. If you insist on shopping the tude, go with bodhi, dj short, raskal, holy smoke, mosca or mandala. I heard alphakronik has some good work but I also heard they got their breeding stock through very shady means....

Top Bottom