WiFi #1 Round 2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Pumped to see what you can do with those skunk and socal mk crosses!! I got the same luck with the 12 pack on the masters and have a pack of the white skunks also. I will be here taking notes. And most likely drooling.

-Meeks:pimp:

Thanks 4 peepin my thread dog.. I'm super happy with this pick up I really wanted these White Master Kush seeds 4 a min.. The white Skunks I juss had 2 try.. Earlier this week my Dog Aligee even kicked down 3 White Master Kush beans when he picked up his gear cuz we both were not sure i would get my packs but some money came threw & I got me gear also.. Rite now I'm fully stocked on beans without any room 2 pop.. I'm waiting on 6 new cuts 2 add 2 my tent if those 6 don't come threw I'm poppin 2 White Fire,2 white skunks, & 2 white Master kush beans.. But as of rite now I'm makin' room 4 those 6 new cuts.. Then 4sho after that I'm poppin some beans.. I really need another light..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I pruned my Alien Dog plants #1 produced 40 grams in a 2 gal. Smart pot the Alien Dog #2 produced 2 zips in the 3 gal smart pots.. The #2 was a bush that took up lots of space I could of fit 4 Alien Dog #1 pheno's in the space the #2 took.. The 4 Alien Dog #1 pheno's would of gave me 150 grams in the space the Alien Dog #2 pheno took up..next I'm gunna run the alien dog #1 I'm juss gunna stuff more in the tent instead.. The Alien dog #1 grew 4 main colas & took up very Lil space I'm gunna need 2 get my alien dog #1 back from Aligee I'm glad I kick him down that cut cuz I had given up on that strain but this 3rd time running her I was impressed with that cut more then the alien dog #2 juss on production not the high of each strain.. There both equally Stoney as fuck.. My Alien dog #1 was killer smoke juss a smaller plant but I can stuff more in the tent & make more weed in the Lil space I have running #1 instead of running a bush that takes up lots of space..

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

That's aewsome goo! Glad you were able to score those WM and WS beans... Van is the shit he hooked me up with my ogr gear aswell. Can't wait for ogr's alien crosses to drop.. And the fire og bx is gonna be dank too. Good luck with ur new gear homie. I just popped some WS and WU also.. Can't wait to pop some WM.. I've been waiting for those for a minute.. I wanted the WM evan before the whitefire.. -ODB-

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hell yea I'm waiting on the Fire BX also & the White Sour D.. I'll prolly get 1 of the Alien crosses 2 I'm not sure but I'm gettin the 1st 2 4sho.. The White Master Kush is gunna b super Dank.. Thanks 4 stopping by the thread doggie

cheebnchonk

cheebnchonk

Hey, what up GOO. I picked up some of the white master myself. Looking forward to your pop-fest as I do not have a place to pop them either. :(

Btw... lovin those bangers on page 64.

T

tipper619sd

white master now that sounds super dank is it gonna be on the thc bay soon ?

D

DazedNconfussed

Hey Goo...I read most your thread but must have missed something...How long did you flower the whitefire, and how did she yeild?

All the buds look insane, but the whitefire buds have me pumped....I just started flowering my whitefire's a week ago, grew 5 of raskals from seed....There about 80% mutilated from me cutting a shit load of clones for next grow, but wanted to flower out the mothers with my current crop...couldnt wait...ill just use a few clones I cut for new mothers....

You have a insane collection genetics....Nice Job.

Coloradofrost

Coloradofrost

I had a question as well about the wifi, how do they clone as I have had issues b4 with cloning fems. ~peace

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Hell ya I'm finally in the cool kid club my boy just sent me a pack of wifi, whites1,white skunk, and white urkel, I popped 5 wifi and 1 each of the others I also have 3 star buds and 2 of logics bubba x sour D and 2 of my alien Dawg x white dawg's I made last run lots of dank in my future I really wanted the WM but they sold out so I got the white urkel instead witch I'm just as excited about the WU finally I can be in the OGR club!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey Goo...I read most your thread but must have missed something...How long did you flower the whitefire, and how did she yeild?

All the buds look insane, but the whitefire buds have me pumped....I just started flowering my whitefire's a week ago, grew 5 of raskals from seed....There about 80% mutilated from me cutting a shit load of clones for next grow, but wanted to flower out the mothers with my current crop...couldnt wait...ill just use a few clones I cut for new mothers....

You have a insane collection genetics....Nice Job.

My WiFi #1 that Aligee gave me goes 63 days.. My biggest WiFi #1 yielded 3 zips the other 4 WiFi#1's were a Lil smaller & gave 2-2.5 zips each..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I had a question as well about the wifi, how do they clone as I have had issues b4 with cloning fems. ~peace

WiFi#1 clones pretty good but a Lil touchy anywhere from 2-3 weeks 2 root.. Most OG Kush strains take me a Lil longer 2 root.. But that's juss me cuz some people get there clones 2 root fast..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hell ya I'm finally in the cool kid club my boy just sent me a pack of wifi, whites1,white skunk, and white urkel, I popped 5 wifi and 1 each of the others I also have 3 star buds and 2 of logics bubba x sour D and 2 of my alien Dawg x white dawg's I made last run lots of dank in my future I really wanted the WM but they sold out so I got the white urkel instead witch I'm just as excited about the WU finally I can be in the OGR club!

Nice I'm glad everything worked out 4 u.. U got lots of dank going.. Great line up u got.. Can't wait 2 see what u find in all them seeds u popped..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The final weight from this harvest was 700 grams (25 zips) .7 grams per watt.. So there's still lots of room 4 improvement but I'm off 2 a pretty good start I pulled a Lil over 1.5 P's per light I'm shoting for 2 per light.. I'll hit that number real soon I juss need 2 toss the small producers & add a few more of the strains that produced more weight 4 me.. I'm testing some new strains this next run so I'm thinking but the 3rd run I'll hit my number ill try 2 post some dry shots in a few days..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks im almost where i need 2 b harvest weight wise.. But I still produced some great meds... Mostly WiFi #1 I got like 12 zips of WiFi#1 curing up now

A

AliasAO

I may be late to this party.. but When did Ogr bounce from the farm? and more importantly why?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I may be late to this party.. but When did Ogr bounce from the farm? and more importantly why?

Few weeks, personal problems between Logic and OGR himself. Its been considered disrespect to even bring this up, so no one freak on me. Just trying to answer Alias' question.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Few weeks, personal problems between Logic and OGR himself. Its been considered disrespect to even bring this up, so no one freak on me. Just trying to answer Alias' question.

Well said That's a topic we juss can't speek on..

Latest posts

Top Bottom