WiFi #1 Round 2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CAPO

sup Mr.MGoo??...I'm testing a DeathStar this round too..funny. Looks like she won't be makin the cut...not anything to do with quality really...she isn't puttin out like my other girls...nice big fat head cola, but the secondary branches struggle to keep up with the main. Same as you mostly ecsd..inside a skunk envelope. She sure is takin whatever I feed her well...and a nice structure to the nodes. You want I can snap a pix of cola for ya.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hell yea post a pic yea the DeathStar is a nice strain the top buds r killer they even turn purple.. Yea mine don't produce that much ether the tops r killer but that's it.. I got so many strains I can't keep them all.. If she packed on monster weight I might of stuck with her but she's 2 small 2 keep around.. But DeathStar is some nice smoke tho I juss can't get her 2 produce 4 me but i would love 2 see ur DeathStar..

J

JonathonStrange

WOW goo your stuff looks fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to work with me! Keep up the good work. Really your work is 1st class

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks JS.. It's the plants that do all the work as a farmer it's r job 2 juss help out the plants they will do all the work.. I'm glad I could lend a hand.. We all help each other out here on the Farm some day u will help out a new guy thanks 4 checkin out my grow

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

hell yeah bruda everythings lookin real good that wifi looks off the hook homie!
keep up the good work

Jebus

Jebus

Hey makingoo those girls are lookin great!! I've been watching your thread just a lil after you started it n have a chair pulled up to see the results in the end:banana:. Soon as I get my tent up n goin I could only wish to have great genetics like that in my stable. I noticed you hit some rough patches but it seems like it hasn't fased you or your garden one bit. You might have posted it already, but the white s1 is that being grown from seed?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What it do Jebus? I member u from WT.. We use 2 hang out on the Purple Elephants thread.. How u been Dog? I'm glad u made it 2 the farm Homie..Yea the White S1 is from seed but I didn't pop the seeds I was gifted this strain from my Dog Aligee..so i guess answer ur question it's from a cut.. Aligee hooked me up with all my OG Raskal gear.. White S1, White Bubba, & WiFi#1 Yea ur rite I sure hit a super rough patch but it's all part of the game.. 2day I'm broke but I'm feelin' like a million bucks!! It's always a roller coaster ride 4 me.. Thanks 4 checkin out my grow

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

What it do Jebus? I member u from WT.. We use 2 hang out on the Purple Elephants thread.. How u been Dog? I'm glad u made it 2 the farm Homie..Yea the White S1 is from seed but I didn't pop the seeds I was gifted this strain from my Dog Aligee..so i guess answer ur question it's from a cut.. Aligee hooked me up with all my OG Raskal gear.. White S1, White Bubba, & WiFi#1 Yea ur rite I sure hit a super rough patch but it's all part of the game.. 2day I'm broke but I'm feelin' like a million bucks!! It's always a roller coaster ride 4 me.. Thanks 4 checkin out my grow

Looking good man! im drooling over that white bubba and angles kush dog!! i already have the alige wifi cut and two different phenos of fire bubba, not to mention every other strain raskal has dropped lol. but ive had my eye on that white bubba for a while!! cant wait to see how both the white bubba and angels kush finish! great job man :cool0041:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks Cheaplastic the White Bubba is a crazy vegging plant & buds super fast.. It's a crazy bad ass strain.. Buds everywhere.. It sure don't grow like a bubba kush that's 4sho.. I've grown a grip of bubbas & this WB kills all of them.. I've never grown Fire Bubba tho.. Fire Bubba sound killer.. Thanks 4 peepin out he grow I'm thinking white bubba & Angels kush will finish at 56 but I'm gunna try 2 push 63 but well see how it goes..

Jebus

Jebus

Yeah bro I member you too back in the PE days :) now wtracker seems a lot less social, n kinda dead, the farm has countless forums to learn from. I been good tho man, really tryin to get my grow set up n goin asap. Brosef your grow is truly an inspiring one :clapping I mean like you said, you may be broke but you feel like a million bucks n I feel you bro, don't let the little shit affect you n keep pushin with a smile on your face. You'll have some FIRE to look forward to the next couple weeks so your hard work will pay off 4sure!! Thanks for answering my question homie, I can't member but are you growin the WiFi #3 this run as well?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea Doggie WT is great 2 find buds in the clubs but now I'm not really lookin 4 buds at the club I'm more intrested in growing my own.. I still keep in touch with "L" from PE he's a good friend..
Rite here on the Farm is the place 4 growers & learning great stuff from some of the best growers out there.. This is where I spent most of my time at now.. But I still check in at WT every now & then but there mostly arguing & fighting over there.. & I don't like Internet fighting I'd rather do that face 2 face.. If u got funk then run up on me when u see me!! That's more my style

Thanks 4 the kind words about my grow I'm glad u like it.. I really try hard 2 produce the best that I can & u no I want that killer bomb dank like PE sells.. I'm lookin 4 better then top shelf like Super Fuckin Fire Shelf.. I'm real picky & spoiled..
No I'm not flowering the White Fire #3 or Cherry Pie this round that's next.. This round is WiFi#1,White Bubba,White S1,Angels Kush, Alien Dog,XXX OG, SFV OG, Tahoe OG, & DeathStar & I only got 25 more days 2 go.. Wish me luck.. & thanks 4 stopping by.. Good luck on ur grow Doggie

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Yea Doggie WT is great 2 find buds in the clubs but now I'm not really lookin 4 buds at the club I'm more intrested in growing my own.. I still keep in touch with "L" from PE he's a good friend..
Rite here on the Farm is the place 4 growers & learning great stuff from some of the best growers out there.. This is where I spent most of my time at now.. But I still check in at WT every now & then but there mostly arguing & fighting over there.. & I don't like Internet fighting I'd rather do that face 2 face.. If u got funk then run up on me when u see me!! That's more my style

Thanks 4 the kind words about my grow I'm glad u like it.. I really try hard 2 produce the best that I can & u no I want that killer bomb dank like PE sells.. I'm lookin 4 better then top shelf like Super Fuckin Fire Shelf.. I'm real picky & spoiled..
No I'm not flowering the White Fire #3 or Cherry Pie this round that's next.. This round is WiFi#1,White Bubba,White S1,Angels Kush, Alien Dog,XXX OG, SFV OG, Tahoe OG, & DeathStar & I only got 25 more days 2 go.. Wish me luck.. & thanks 4 stopping by.. Good luck on ur grow Doggie

Any pics of your current ladies 25 days from chop? I'd be interested in some pics, those strains sound KILLER.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Check my thread Dog I updated my pics 3 days ago page 40 & 41

C

CAPO

here ya goo...as promised, a peek at my DS plant with KQ branch on left...only at 7 weeks here..hoping to go for 10..sorry for my shitty cam
008 crop

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Wow!! That DeathStar looks very different then mine.. Mine don't grow big gaint buds like ur's.. I like ur DeathStar better then mine.. Maybe mine is a fake.. Most people think I don't got the real cut.. Ur plant looks killer thanks 4 sharing the pic.. Great grow & good job

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My DeathStar grows sharp Acorn buds.. Lil small arrow head buds nuthing like ur gaint ogar buds.. I'm loving ur plant

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Damn nice deathstar bro. Now I really think my Jedi kush is deathstar dom by the leaves. I was wondering that also goo when you said you were gonna get rid of her. Cause I've always read that Deathstar is a big yielder? Also when I got my jedi's the descripton said expect Deathstar leaning phenos with big yield.. Goo your deathstar still looks bomb as hell.. ~ODB~

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks ODB my DeathStar must b sumthin els then oh well its a cool plant just not a big producer so she got the boot.. Everybody told me that it was closely gaurded & there was no way the PO had the real Deal.. I guess everybody was rite.. My DS is some kind of nice Sour D crossed with sumthin? Maybe it was somebody V2 of the DeathStar.. A remake maybe oh well who knows.. She's gone now so I ain't really trippin' cuz I got lots of better strains in my tent..

T

tipper619sd

hey goo hows everything man i really wanna send u some nus for all your help in my last thread. U and everyone else that helped me out big time.I am starting to lean towards collecting beans and pollen. I had someone out here by my neck of the woods with some good genetics but some how he fell off the edge of the earth. I had 8 clones and a batch of pollen coming to me but hey i guess thats how this business is. I am loving all your gardens and u certainly have all of this stuff down. I have upgraded my last room and added another room for flowering but for now i have my mothers in there got a blue dream and a white berry going. I would love to find a good place in so cal to grab beans or mothers or just clones. I am working with what some call 100$ og this round but others say Louis 13th who knows. Keep up the great work and once again thanks for everything.

J

JonathonStrange

LOL that's like getting a compliment on your tattoo....all I did was sit still real well and let the artist do his thing

Top Bottom