WiFi #1 Round 2

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
That Angels Kush looks really good bro! You did a great job with her, and props to Aligee! Hopefully I'll have a chance to get her in the stable at some point.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That angels kush looks KILLER bro. Nice work.
Thanks

hmmm i see that clears it up gracias homie
I'm gunna pop real soon 2 see what I can find

That Angels Kush looks really good bro! You did a great job with her, and props to Aligee! Hopefully I'll have a chance to get her in the stable at some point.
Thanks.. Aligee is workin on gettin these Angels Kush beans made so everybody has a chance 2 try her.. I would guess some time next year.. But that's juss a guess u would have 2 ask him..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Xxx og

Here is a pic of trimmed up XXX OG trimmed & ready 4 cure this plant gave me 62 grams of bud & some extra popcorn I didn't waigh.. This shit smells like Master Kush.. It has a indica high very tasty smoke
795993d3.jpg
3026adf4.jpg
21627cd2.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

That does resemble masterkush and bubbakush G !!! Looks AAA dankity dank too nice work ya did there !!! i got those whitemasterkush beans waiting for you ...wsaap !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea good lookin out Doggie... Thanks I'm was super broke when they droped & couldn't afford a pack.. Thanks 4 hooking me up with a couple beans.. I really appreciate that Dog u no how bad I wanted them

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

2day I chopped down 5 WiFi #1, 2 Alien Dog's #1 & 2, White Bubba, DeathStar,& Angels Kush.. I left SFV OG & Tahoe 2 go 70 days..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Can't wait to see some dry shots MG. Good show man.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Can't wait to see some dry shots MG. Good show man.
I'll try but 4 some reason my bud pics never come out very good.. But I'll try

Awesome thread,lovley strains and pics.Straight killing it.
Thanks 4 checkin out my Lil grow show my strains come from good friends.. Everybody needs good friends in the grow game im glad i know some super kool grow homies

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

2day I noticed that I 4got 2 switch my 1000 watt digital ballest 2 the super setting 4 the last 2 weeks.. DAMN!!! I 4got 2 give them there super blast of light..

P

Producer

Ya I was actually curious about seeing some bud shots too Goo.
It would be cool if they turn out.

And ya man, good friends are awesome! Thats how I got my Critical Mass strain. And I love it! I should get to know a few growers on here a little better.

Top Bottom