Wifi #3 (boulder Cut) X Polar Bear Og (karma) Greenpoint Seeds Tester Group

• Thread starter Limelight.BX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Limelight.BX

Wifi access
I said I would start a tester thread for this round so here is the start.

Day 1

a little crystal power to help draw out the roots

The goal is to find 2 keepers to test outside..

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Seen that wifi #3 and its fire hope the polar bear takes it to the next level. Best wishes bless

L

Limelight.BX

In for this tester, I will be running a journal testing the AspenYetiXPolarBear

That one is on my list for Saturday.. gotta be on your guns is seems for the good ones..

wish I could just say 3 of each and have them for future play dates..

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

The mitten farm family is Hive deep. We go as the bee's goes hope all goes well i have one of GU's stardawg crosses and a monster cookie cross going im about to sex.

L

Limelight.BX

same here but 45 in or so plus some teenagers playing house together outside... gotta agree bees and plants are fun to keep together minus the poop..

L

Limelight.BX

just realized I screwed up my title.. Polar Bear is Karma not 303. kids asking for snacks, trying to type stuff, distracted. so sorry Karma... don't know how to change a title though so o'well

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

have to hit a moderator
just realized I screwed up my title.. Polar Bear is Karma not 303. kids asking for snacks, trying to type stuff, distracted. so sorry Karma... don't know how to change a title though so o'well

L

Limelight.BX

Well I was thinking that the seeds I got looked nice. I had some poking root in like 22 hours maybe less? that was just when I got home... Wow! It was the first time I put a crystal in there and it was by far faster then I am used to.. I can deal with that. Thanks Universe

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Well I was thinking that the seeds I got looked nice. I had some poking root in like 22 hours maybe less? that was just when I got home... Wow! It was the first time I put a crystal in there and it was by far faster then I am used to.. I can deal with that. Thanks Universe

Oh now I'm going to have to check and see if im popping, I usually don't check for at least 24 hours. I would have gone with a green crystal, but what do I know, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom