WIFI autoflowered on me

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

im not worried bout run n my Wifi beans, if any auto ill just toss it, no biggy.
mostly with Wifi, i just see dank.

2DogWalker

Ill,

I'm not that good on the nose but I would say lemon kerosene w some og rank in there...thanks for the kind word homie

E

Emithsuk

Haven't had any hermie or auto flower out of a pack each wifi or white s1. Robot why are you starting rumors? Post a source or turn in your man card!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Whoa, this thread evolved. So funny thing the wifi that autoflowered on me Is one of the 2 nicest looking phenos. I'm in end of week 6, the few colas that auto on me look abound a week to 2 weeks ahead of everything. Atleast I'll have some early weed to sample. She is a nice plant and looks identical to 2dogs keeper. I'll post up some shots later or u can go check my grow journal thread.

Confu, btw this pack of wifi was from a while ago not the recent drop.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
^^^ nahh, 24 hr veg, on like 20% of the plant autoflowered. I'm thinkin the training lst, did it because only the branch that got pulled sideways auto-ed. Jus a guess tho.
Confu...

milb

milb

I just ordered some OGR beans and you just made me feel like a genius for doing so. Even in this economy you would make a killing selling ...well, anything. Thanks for the boost. When I read what RC said I wasn't pleased.

The thought of a room full of autoflowers and hermies made me sick to my stomach. The truth is it doesn't matter if it's Raskal or Resin..Subcool or Swerve, you still have to keep an eye on things.

I've been lurking for an hour or so and still haven't found any KKSC X The White grow logs. Are there any at the farm?:character0053:

hows it goin dud forget what overs say mate iv got the white fire and its dank as , i no someone how grown a few and had no prob at all ,i had agood smoke last week on it and it lives up to it name its so white with frost. just do what you do best and grow them nice and fat goood luck ,jackfrost..
six_days_old_007.JPG
whiye fire cutting ,.......

Dunge

Dunge

My wifi at 7 weeks flower

DSCN3497small.jpg

These are my two white fires from two fem seeds purchased last fall.
They both clone well, and look identical to me.
Nice buds top to bottom.

In my less than two years of experience, if things finish out as expected, I will grow this for as long as she lets me.

dankworth

dankworth

DSCN3497small.jpg

These are my two white fires from two fem seeds purchased last fall.
They both clone well, and look identical to me.
Nice buds top to bottom.

In my less than two years of experience, if things finish out as expected, I will grow this for as long as she lets me.

Hell yes. Those wifi's are infamous for multiple keepers per pack. So many people have described it as being in the top 3 or top 5 of strains that they have smoked. I am really hoping to find a good wifi keeper or 2 myself.

B

budseyeveiw

og raskel warned against hermies in his forum before he was kicked. thats the thing with fems always more likely to hermie. some other strains are prone to get the odd auto flowering phenos too

M

medMUser

What method do they use to get feminized beans?
Chemical inducement like colloidal silver or stress?
Are they using seeds from the stressed/chem induced ladies or other ladies that have have been pollinated? As I understand, the original lady that has been hermied is not the one to use the seeds from. I think the pollen from the original mom [the doner] is supposed to be used on a separate plant, not the doner herself.

Hard to say I guess with out being there.

Have not done any feminizing, but I am hoping to get at it this year. I had my big ID grow shed go to a Cheech & Chong movie. She went to see Up In Smoke & come home all on fire. :) I lost all my ID lights, timers, lotta beans, tools & stuff stored in the non grow rooms.

I had 3 decent sized grow rooms. Now I am remodeling a smaller shed for ID.

Hope every one has a green & sticky summer.

By the way, the nug pic is of a very nice lookin piece of work. I bet she B 1 sticky gal! Nice job!

mM

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Every breeders gear will throw hermies. Its the nature of the plant. Some more than others. If ya cant do some pheno selection and find good stable plants then grab some good stable cuts and forget about it.

Top Bottom