WIFI cut?

• Thread starter Green Giant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Giant

Green Giant

Where could one find a cut of WIFI? I have been searching around for it and cant find it.

TIA

GG

mgee

mgee

We had a solid pheno in TC - good yielder, amazing herb. My boss still has it in the D and I'm waiting to get a cut of it back. It was 1 of two keeper phenos that I favored.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Too bad you're not in CO. I have a nice cut, and I still have a fem bean left to pop. Good luck; the search is highly worth the reward if you get a legit cut. You may try grabbing beans, too. There may still be some out there. or a cross you could f2 and re-establish a wi-fi cut in your garden.

Green Giant

Green Giant

We had a solid pheno in TC - good yielder, amazing herb. My boss still has it in the D and I'm waiting to get a cut of it back. It was 1 of two keeper phenos that I favored.

I am in the D area, but can't find any in clone form. How is the TC area doing?

Too bad you're not in CO. I have a nice cut, and I still have a fem bean left to pop. Good luck; the search is highly worth the reward if you get a legit cut. You may try grabbing beans, too. There may still be some out there. or a cross you could f2 and re-establish a wi-fi cut in your garden.

I've looked into beans but have had no luck.

The search continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom