Wifi Free For Paying Customers...............

• Thread starter Bombnes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FooDoo

Ask away anytime. Other than my interpretation on PH behavior in dwc and the correlation between pH , TDs and what the plants are telling us (which I haven't talked about here) the rest is all information someone smarter than me and more generous than me has taken the time to research and post about.

Im greatful that those threads and posts by spurr and Carl are still around because I'd still be pumping 1500 ppm and rocking 86 temp with 55% humidity.

Its crazy to come to the realization that 90% of what we think is fact in hydro and growing in general is hogwash fairy tales and pseudo science .

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Its crazy to come to the realization that 90% of what we think is fact in hydro and growing in general is hogwash fairy tales and pseudo science .

subtract hydro and growing

now we're doing better

Thanks for the killer post FooDoo even if your reposting it, it's fact and not more fairy tales being spread and that seems rare

F

FooDoo

subtract hydro and growing

now we're doing better

Lol ain't that the truth!

Thanks for the killer post FooDoo even if your reposting it, it's fact and not more fairy tales being spread and that seems rare

I noticed that wayyyyy too much on these boards, so whenever I post a claim of any sort, even without being asked, I include a picture or some show of proof that I'm not just pulling it out of my rear end.

Our eyes and minds play tricks on us constantly, so when someone says "this pk booster boosted my yeild 20% and added so much flavor" I ask "can you show me, not tell me". And they can't. They'll say "try it yourself" "Google it yourself". It's like, why should I work to prove your full of it instead of you doing the work to prove you're not.

Which is why i haven't posted my pH thread. I have a solid hypothesis on what I believe is happening but I won't post until I have a month or so of documented proof to share. Then, people can make up their own minds after seeing everything laid our for em

Bombnes

Bombnes

this is my first go with CO2, I look at what I was doing to them and it irks me. I broke my number one rule, "don't go big, make small adjustments". I get a co2 burner and all of sudden I think the plants are going to be race car drivers wanting to go faster....Only saving grace is when they started hurting I cut back. When I do WiFi with no CO2 I have never gone above 650ppm, every time I did there was almost instant signs of overfeeding.

Foodoo your a good man to have read my diary. When your ready with your PH lesson I am all ears.

Top Bottom