Wifi Jedi - Wifi #3 x Jedi Kush

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Aw damn you always get the cool shit Tex! Looking good. You ever run Jedi? Heard massive yield of super dank.

Peace

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i never ran my jedi and im pretty sure i still have the pack sitting around. dont think ive ever even seen a finished nug. do you have any flower pics?

soopy

soopy

How they doin TK?

The Pestilence x Jedi and OG x Jedi both look like they have a lot of their respective moms showing up in the phenos I'm vegging.

Alien #4 f2's are some beastly little shits, lol....

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Tex...who did the cross?

I've got three pheno's of Jedi Kush that I kept from the beans I popped.
JK#1 Indica dom with big dense nugs
Jk1b
JK#4 Sativa dom with HUGE frosty nugs and a lil bit of the deathstar scent to her
Jk4b
JK#6 Indica dom with small dense nugs that FROST up bigtime and stinks of her deathstar origins.
Jk6b

I'm curious to see what you will get out of these. I just popped some WhiteFire Alien. May have to run a thread on them.

Pulling up a chair and watchin the man do his thing.:watching:

soopy

soopy

I made the cross. Had a nice Jedi dude and a bunch of cuts so........ it was done. JK dad had a real strong black pepper, licorice, and funk to him and had a killer structure. Should be cool to see what he does.

Respect TK, you're gonna slay 'em.....

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I made the cross. Had a nice Jedi dude and a bunch of cuts so........ it was done. JK dad had a real strong black pepper, licorice, and funk to him and had a killer structure. Should be cool to see what he does.

Respect TK, you're gonna slay 'em.....

Right on....I'm looking forward to seeing what TK will do. I LOVE these two strains.

I got a hold of some beans from a former CC employee. The germ rate was horrible, but I have a hopeful Blackwater Tahoe that I'm sexing right now.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are the 5 I put in the ground, I have another in a 15 gallon container....all unflowered, so i will take a round of cuts and flower indoors for final pheno selections...the wind has been beatin the shit of them lately but they are kickin

DSCN0270
DSCN0271
DSCN0272
DSCN0273
DSCN0274
DSCN0275
DSCN0276
DSCN0277
DSCN0278
DSCN0279
DSCN0280
DSCN0281
DSCN0282
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice sounding cross & they look great.. I already know ur gunna kill it..

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Looking great dude. Can't wait to see them flower.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Shoot tex looking great. The wind here in the Fort has been brutal! Blowing over plants left and right. I just feed them more! Amazing the beating they will take. Keep it up homes. Cant wait to see what comecomesout of these.
Would love to give the Jedi a shot some day.

Peace

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I've grown Jedi 41 and Jedi Kush both indoors and out but Jedi Kush out yields by far but lacked the punch of the Jedi41, I'm hopin the Wifi will kick it up a notch or two on the potency side of life

homebrew420

homebrew420

I just obtained a few accidental Jedi seeds. Light leak was the culprit. May have to give those a shot here soon.
Was the Jedi41 finished in 7weeks? Rumor?

Peace

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Jedi 41 was a 60-65 day'r for me...the Jedi 41 cut I had is floatin around D-town...I pulled almost 2lbs off a small one outside, grows super kushy with golf ball size dense hard nugs, looks an aweful lot like old school bubba almost like BCBD reversed a real deal Bubba Kush, hit it to itself, and chased out the phenos for the more pronounced bubba traits

Latest posts

Top Bottom